By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's still getting FInal Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360?

PS3. Its a no brainer

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
cloofoofoo said:
Steroid said:
You don't have a PS3 so it's no surprise you're getting the 360 version. I have both, so it's no surprise I'm getting the PS3 version.

I have both and Iam getting for the xbox 360....To be honest its more of being curious how it turned on that platform,thats why Iam getting it.Hopefully its entertaining at least.For me after the initial joy of getting a ps3 died down well lets just say the poor thing turned to a dvd/blueray player for my daughter(whoo mickey mouse club house).

I'm curious for how it will look, side by side. I want to see significant difference.... if there is any ;)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Well you dont have a choice of other platform to get it for now do you?......

IGN said the 360 version isn't as sharp and crisp as the ps3 version.

mM

I'm in no hurry to pick up FF:XIII, but I'm sure I will when I can get it used for around $20.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

Let's just put it like this. If it gets leaked, 360 is where I'm playing the NA version first.

Either way though, the PS3 version is what I'm buying. Having played the Japanese version, 360 versoin, then NA PS3 version will let me personally see if there is actually a difference.

The title to your thread makes it sound like there is something wrong with the 360 version. Who is STILL getting it.

Tho you wanting to keep your achievements on one console sounds about right to me. If I had both, I would probably do the exact same with multiplats (tho I like my shiny trophies)

Ping_ii said:
Well you dont have a choice of other platform to get it for now do you?......

Currently I do not. As stated before, I would still get the Xbox version for the acheivements and to add another to my jrpg collection.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Kennyheart said:
Nightwish224 said:
Kennyheart said:
I would get it on the 360 to build the the libary but the 360 version has manditory install and the ps3 doesen't so ... yeah.

I never understood what the big deal was with mandatory installs? Not a problem. I install every game to my 360 that I frequently play. Faster loading times for sure.

I just when I buy a game I don't like waiting.When I bought bioshpock for the 360 it took an hour and I don't want to wait that long to play 13 when i buy it.

Nice attempt at trolling, there is no mandatory install for Bioshock. Even if there was it wouldn't be an hour. That was a complete lie on your part.

Ssenkahdavic said:
The title to your thread makes it sound like there is something wrong with the 360 version. Who is STILL getting it.

Tho you wanting to keep your achievements on one console sounds about right to me. If I had both, I would probably do the exact same with multiplats (tho I like my shiny trophies)

After reviewing what you said, I guess people could interpret my title as degrading to the 360. Not my intention at all though :)