By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's still getting FInal Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360?

Nightwish224 said:
cloofoofoo said:
Steroid said:
You don't have a PS3 so it's no surprise you're getting the 360 version. I have both, so it's no surprise I'm getting the PS3 version.

I have both and Iam getting for the xbox 360....To be honest its more of being curious how it turned on that platform,thats why Iam getting it.Hopefully its entertaining at least.For me after the initial joy of getting a ps3 died down well lets just say the poor thing turned to a dvd/blueray player for my daughter(whoo mickey mouse club house).

I'm curious for how it will look, side by side. I want to see significant difference.... if there is any ;)

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6144

Sorry for bad English.

Around the Network
zzamaro said:
Nightwish224 said:
cloofoofoo said:
Steroid said:
You don't have a PS3 so it's no surprise you're getting the 360 version. I have both, so it's no surprise I'm getting the PS3 version.

I have both and Iam getting for the xbox 360....To be honest its more of being curious how it turned on that platform,thats why Iam getting it.Hopefully its entertaining at least.For me after the initial joy of getting a ps3 died down well lets just say the poor thing turned to a dvd/blueray player for my daughter(whoo mickey mouse club house).

I'm curious for how it will look, side by side. I want to see significant difference.... if there is any ;)

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6144

I guess if I had a really good stereo system setup, I'd notice a difference.... even then I'm not sure. The sound is already great in 5.1 to complain.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Nightwish224 said:
Steroid said:

Even if I did have a PS3, I'd still get the 360 version for the acheivements. Many people are probably getting the PS3 so that all their FFs are in the "same family", but I'm getting the xbox version due to my jrpg collection. It looks very nice all lined up together :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but the PS3 version will have trophies, won't it?

Even if I did have a 360, I'd still get the PS3 version but not for the trophies, I prefer the ps3 controller. 

Maybe oof-topic: I wonder, if you are getting the 360 version for archivements, you don't have an amazing amount of archivements points, only 7000, I have 3 platinums, and if I convert them into archivements, 3 platinums=3000points, and I got my ps3 slim last month. You only have 7 or 8 xbox 360 games?

Sorry for bad English.

zzamaro said:
Nightwish224 said:
Steroid said:

Even if I did have a PS3, I'd still get the 360 version for the acheivements. Many people are probably getting the PS3 so that all their FFs are in the "same family", but I'm getting the xbox version due to my jrpg collection. It looks very nice all lined up together :)

Even if I did have a 360, I'd still get the PS3 version but not for the trophies, I prefer the ps3 controller. 

Maybe oof-topic: I wonder, if you are getting the 360 version for archivements, you don't have an amazing amount of archivements points, only 7000, I have 3 platinums, and if I convert them into archivements, 3 platinums=3000points, and I got my ps3 slim last month. You only have 7 or 8 xbox 360 games?

Yeah the PS3 should have trophies... I wouldn't see why not? I prefer the 360 controller, so I guess that's my part of it too.

Referring to your off topic:

I'd love to get more acheivements, but I simply don't have a lot of time with my school schedule. My time has opened up more though. I tend to also get distracted and start another game. Basically I'm backed up. Browse my collection, I have 32 Xbox 360 games. Those 7k points are amazing to me though ;)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

DanBal76 said:
Steroid said:
I have both, and i already pre-ordered the 360 version. Why? Well, my PS3 is only for exclusives. But yes, i can understand you getting the PS3 version, since for a long time the main series was exclusive to Sony consoles.

No offense but your post is so dumb, why wasted money on the PS3 if you are going to play it only for exclusive games? You should have not wasted your money on the PS3.

That exclusive business model is old and it wastes possible revenue, so why would someone use it?

Sorry for bad English.

Around the Network
Nightwish224 said:
zzamaro said:
Nightwish224 said:
Steroid said:

Yeah the PS3 should have trophies... I wouldn't see why not? I prefer the 360 controller, so I guess that's my part of it too.

Referring to your off topic:

I'd love to get more acheivements, but I simply don't have a lot of time with my school schedule. My time has opened up more though. I tend to also get distracted and start another game. Basically I'm backed up. Browse my collection, I have 32 Xbox 360 games. Those 7k points are amazing to me though ;)

So that's why. Thanks for reply :)

Sorry for bad English.

Gonna get the 360 version, cause I only have a 360. If I had a PS3 also, I wouldn't really get the PS3 version, I would probably read several reviews and see what the differences are and THEN make my decision. You just can't blindly beleive the PS3 version is superior, like most people are assuming.

zzamaro said:
DanBal76 said:
Steroid said:
I have both, and i already pre-ordered the 360 version. Why? Well, my PS3 is only for exclusives. But yes, i can understand you getting the PS3 version, since for a long time the main series was exclusive to Sony consoles.

No offense but your post is so dumb, why wasted money on the PS3 if you are going to play it only for exclusive games? You should have not wasted your money on the PS3.

That exclusive business model is old and it wastes possible revenue, so why would someone use it?

i think people get more then one system for exclusives they couldnt play on their other console. so all his multiplats are on his 360 whats wrong with that?

jack100 said:
Gonna get the 360 version, cause I only have a 360. If I had a PS3 also, I wouldn't really get the PS3 version, I would probably read several reviews and see what the differences are and THEN make my decision. You just can't blindly beleive the PS3 version is superior, like most people are assuming.

SE said it, PS3 will be better but you should not care about it, you will play it on the 360 and that's all, evertyhing else doesn't matter. Just enjoy gaming.

Sorry for bad English.

azndragon4k said:
zzamaro said:
DanBal76 said:
Steroid said:

i think people get more then one system for exclusives they couldnt play on their other console. so all his multiplats are on his 360 whats wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong about it.

Sorry for bad English.