By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Q1: Biggest line up in the history of the console

PS3 is definitely stacked in Q1, it's gonna be hard to afford all of those games.

Around the Network

getting almost all of them. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I plan on buying MAG, Heavy Rain, FF13, GOW3(have to buy GOW collection first), and Yakuza 3(maybe). Will have to spread them out, obviously.

Edit: Now that someone mentions it, I'll be buying ModNation Racers as well.

I only plan on getting FF XIII believe it or not.. if I can get anything else, GOD OF WAR III

mM

Left out Bayonetta?

It may be inferior to the X360 version, though I'm sure it's still worth playing if you don't have a 360. Its metacritic may end up higher than many of those games.

I may get 1-2 of those games (WKC, RoF), as I'm picking up the multiplats (FFXIII, Bayonetta) on my 360.

edit: I'd also argue against FFXIII being the biggest PS3 release since MGS4. I doubt it'll top Modern Warfare 2.

Around the Network

PS3 is getting more JRPG in 3 months than it got since launch.

5 games there...
I get WCK if it gets good reviews.

Take my love, take my land..

God of War III!!!!!!!!!! Oh Gosh I don't have a PS3.... :*(

that's sad...

I'll buy it for my cousin and I'll play hihihi

lmao. its as if theres no other console out there, its great to be ps3 owner

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I dont think April is part of Q1. You also left out Mod Nation Racers, Bayonetta and Eyepet. There are a few more I am sure, you should keep this list updated.