By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Q1: Biggest line up in the history of the console

Despite Bayonetta being gimped for the PS3 its averaging higher reviews than Darksiders.

Wonder why it ain't on the list...

Around the Network

i will buy heavy rain, gow3, mag, bioshock2 and quantum theory and a ps3 slim.

PLAYSTATION®3

Mod Nation Racers should be in there.
The innovation in that game is up there with LBP.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Yes... but only before the Ps3 Q2 line up is announced, then the ps3 Q2 line up will be the biggest in history... hey, that's the history of every year x)

I'm only getting God of War III

Great line up

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Yes... but only before the Ps3 Q2 line up is announced, then the ps3 Q2 line up will be the biggest in history... hey, that's the history of every year x)

It's a great time to own a PS3

The great games just keeps on coming.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

yeah, gotta say it really is a great time to be a ps3 gamer.

those are really good examples, though ffxiii and gow 3 seem overblown abit but to each on that topic.

out of the games you listed, WKC, RoF, and BS2 are day 1 buys, and WKC is up early in the morning waiting in line.

though games i really don't give a damn about from this list are MAG, ff13, dantes inferno and darksiders in that order.

psrock said:
Maynard_Tool said:

It's a great time to own a PS3

The great games just keeps on coming.

I know, can you believe that Ps3 Q1 is gonna surpass Ps3 Q4 2009 and become the best line up ever?? :O Didn't see that one coming x)

I have to say I'm surprised with alot of the games that are being released.  I wish I could purchase 80% of these games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Vetteman94 said:
I dont think April is part of Q1. You also left out Mod Nation Racers, Bayonetta and Eyepet. There are a few more I am sure, you should keep this list updated.

Your're right, it a quarter consist of 3 months.  Its just so many being released this year its going to be good. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">