By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Q1: Biggest line up in the history of the console

EXCELLENT thread leo-j

& FANTASTIC line-up for the PS3!

& I personally say THANK YOU for giving FF13 the MOST CAPS....it deserves em!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
WilliamWatts said:
Hmm, I don't think so. Unless you're only talking for Q1 release vs other Q1s of other years. They have had bigger quarters than that, GT5 alone will outsell the top 8 from that list most likely.

like what? GT is one game, one potential AAA ip does not count more than 5+ potential AAA ip in the same quarter. Atleast in the gamer's eyes.

mM

im getting all of them mwhauahahaha

leo-j said:
WilliamWatts said:
Hmm, I don't think so. Unless you're only talking for Q1 release vs other Q1s of other years. They have had bigger quarters than that, GT5 alone will outsell the top 8 from that list most likely.

like what? GT is one game, one potential AAA ip does not count more than 5+ potential AAA ip in the same quarter. Atleast in the gamer's eyes.

If one game sells to 25% of the userbase and 5 games sell to 25% of the userbase (combined) how are they any different in terms of impact? The same number of people bought the same number of games and the only difference is that they all bought the same game vs different games.

WilliamWatts said:
leo-j said:
WilliamWatts said:

If one game sells to 25% of the userbase and 5 games sell to 25% of the userbase (combined) how are they any different in terms of impact? The same number of people bought the same number of games and the only difference is that they all bought the same game vs different games.

This thread has nothing to do with how much a game sells, but has to do with the quality of games that are going to be released in the coming months for the PS3.

mM
Around the Network

For me it's GOW3 and FFXIII.

Might consider one more...maybe Yakuza.

leo-j said:
WilliamWatts said:
leo-j said:
WilliamWatts said:

This thread has nothing to do with how much a game sells, but has to do with the quality of games that are going to be released in the coming months for the PS3.

Ok then, none of these games compete with the sheer perfection of GT5. Happy?

Everyone needs to buy the Yakuza 3

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

for me definite buys are GOW III and heavy rain.

FF XIII might be my second attempt at trying to like rpg.(not sure about buying it ,,,i might rent it)

i really want to try darksiders as well.

for some  odd reason i ve lost all interest in bioshock

WilliamWatts said:
leo-j said:
WilliamWatts said:
leo-j said:
WilliamWatts said:

Ok then, none of these games compete with the sheer perfection of GT5. Happy?

ok, and thats 1 game.

We have GOD OF WAR III

FINAL FANTASY XIII

BIOSHOCK II

three proven AAA IP

and HEAVY RAIN

MAG

two potential AAA ip while we only have GT5 for Q4 thus far..

mM