By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Crunch THIS Episode 3 is Recording Live..right now!!

Hey guys, we're recording episode 3 in a few minutes. Come join us in the chatroom where you can leave questions and comments. You can hear some pre-show planning and etc.

This week our guest is NAZNATIPS!

http://tsnetcast.com/studio-live-feed/

...we really need some questions for this episode :)

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

Naz in the house :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

You know the rules... to be in the chat you have to be naked!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

ive made a room on the IM

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

please get an RSS feed so we can subscribe to this podcast.

我是广州人

Around the Network

*gets undressed* here i come...

How do you feel about DLC in 2010? Will the Wii get more? Will the PS3/360 get overboard?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Why do Japanese Developers push for Western Markets but not the homeland? Japan seems pretty dead outside Big, established titles..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Thanks--now everyone knows of my nakedness.  I'm not going to hide it anymore--I'm naked and proud of it!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."