By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Nintendo Can Fix Wii's Storage Space Problem without a Hard Drive

Hmmm... this would probably work well with the SD card support that's coming, but I don't see it happening this way. I feel SD cards will be used starting next year due to Nintendo not wanting to rock the boat before Christmas by creating a news headline that states something silly like "Full price of Wii much higher then Nintendo advertises etc."

As I've written about before, Nintendo bought the driver update to allow larger SD card sizes back in April. Why buy the driver license for every Wii if you aren't going to use it?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

That was a good read, I didn't like the idea at first and was wondering where he was going with it, but the whole 'Stays on your channel thing and no re-visit to the VC channel' thing turned it around.

BengaBenga said: A HardDisc was hinted at in the blurred screens of SSBB

I love how people make things up to justify their beliefs. That was a submit button, where you publish your screens on-line. Go to Brawl's website and check it out.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.