By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How big is the space of three systems (wii, 360, PS3) in your shops in your countries?

My Walmart has PS3=Wii>XBox360>PSP and PS2
My Gamestop has XBOX360 barely more than PS3 which is a little more than Wii then comes the DS and the PS2 actually has more used bins than the PSP has new and used

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860

Around the Network

here it was the wii and DS.

360 got popular with americans but because they are imports microft dont offer warranty.

though some retailers are not selling it because failure rate.

ps3 price went 799$ to 499$ now 399$ because sony style it's now in the country, all the price went down
the slim it's sold out in many places.

I thought the PS3 was under represented in the usa, it finally seems to be not  true ... it looks like the PS3 gaining in importance in the usa and uk

Going by Game and HMV in Oxford street the big 3 are about equal. Similar shelf space for software and hardware for PS3, 360 and Wii. PS2 is very small now, PSP is small, DS is pretty big relative to PSP. PC is fairly small if you exclude budget titles. Including, it's probably nearly as large as the DS space.

% wise:
20 PS3
20 Wii
20 360
10 PSP
2.5 PS2
12.5 PC
15 DS

where I am in UK:

GAME -- Wii > 360 > Ps3

GAmestation -- Wii > 360 = PS3

HMV -- PS3 > Wii = 360 ........very odd I know...maybe people buy more blu-rays there as its a multimedia shop first & a games shop next

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

where I am in UK:

GAME -- Wii > 360 > Ps3

HMV -- PS3 > Wii = 360 ........very odd I know...maybe people buy more blu-rays there as its a multimedia shop first & a games shop next

Where in the UK do you live?!

PS3 = PS2 > Wii > PSP > X360 = DS

Scoobes said:
darthdevidem01 said:

where I am in UK:

GAME -- Wii > 360 > Ps3

Where in the UK do you live?!

Kettering, Northamptonshire

Small town but good, we have our own odeon!

& I might come to your university next year!!!!!

haxxiy said:
PS3 = PS2 > Wii > PSP > X360 = DS

lol do you live in antarctica?

Ps3 dominates here, thanks to games like Ratchet and Clank that support Finnish language.
Also NHL and such games are very popular.
Wii is weakest.

Take my love, take my land..