By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SILENT HILL: Shattered Memories opinion.

So, how do I get the other endings in this game?

Around the Network
rubido said:

Play the game differently!

How differently? There are many choices in the game and only 5 endings. There must be some slack so that if I change only by so much, the game will still give me the same ending.

rubido said:
How differently? There are many choices in the game and only 5 endings. There must be some slack so that if I change only by so much, the game will still give me the same ending.

Answer differently at all the therapy sessions. Try taking different paths at the branching points. Stare at different things, especially in the close-up moments with the ladies. Just generally act like you've got more things on your mind than saving your daughter. If you're doing it right, you'll notice differences as you go along.

Raze said:

Effing nightmare mode in the school.... makes me more nervous than a cat in chinatown

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

After that great laugh, it might get the game later on. I need to make a list of all the games I'm missing x.x

Around the Network

I plan on getting this. Glad to hear it is good

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

rubido said:

Take pictures of all the UFO's, answer the questions differently, and look at different things.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Or you can just write Silent Hill Shattered Memories endings on youtube and you can watch them so you don' t have to play the entire game again.

DavidValbu said:
Or you can just write Silent Hill Shattered Memories endings on youtube and you can watch them so you don' t have to play the entire game again.

Except that the game is actually fun to play through, and the small differences created throughout the game by different playthroughs are interesting.

Well, I finished it for the first time and will definitly play it again.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!