By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SILENT HILL: Shattered Memories opinion.

The ending totally surprised me!

Around the Network

im gonna buy it but when its cheaper
im not gonna pay $50
hehehe

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

DavidValbu said:
Please, do not tell me the ending! By the way, I hope it's different from the one I saw in the original PSX Silent Hill. I remember there were some diffetent endings depending on your actions in the game.

There are 5 endings so don't worry. Lots of replay.  Only one of them will remind you of a certain bizarre SH1 ending.

As for the game. It is my most loved game of 2009 even over L4D2 and MW2. I will play this game for decades.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Great!!! I've played only one time and was incredible. Its a must-have game 2009.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

otoniel said:
im not gonna pay $50
hehehe

This is the reason Wii games fail so often. The typical buyer is not willing to shell out for a really great game. Sad.

Around the Network
averyblund said:
otoniel said:
im not gonna pay $50
hehehe

This is the reason Wii games fail so often. The typical buyer is not willing to shell out for a really great game. Sad.

well if the game wasnt so short or had a huge replay value then i would buy it at regular price 

but a 5 hour long game with little replay value at 50 dls naaaa is not worth it 

i heard so many good things about this game and i want to buy it 

as a fact i will buy it but not for $50 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

otoniel said:
averyblund said:
otoniel said:
im not gonna pay $50
hehehe

well if the game wasnt so short or had a huge replay value then i would buy it at regular price 

That would make sense, if it were accurate. But 5 endings man, how much more replayability could you reasonably ask for? There is more replayability in this than perhaps and survival horror game this gen. I've already put in more hours in this game than Code Veronica, my favorite game in the genre. Certainly more than any Silent Hill, RE, or Alone in the Dark.

otoniel said:
averyblund said:
otoniel said:
im not gonna pay $50
hehehe

5 hours? Where'd you get that from? I've clocked about 15-20 hours so far. Maybe it would be 5-10 if you use walkthroughs and cheated through it.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I have been playing the game for 5-6 hours and has not finished yet. In fact, I didn't know how to solve some puzzles and I had to use internet walkthrough to discover the secret (like the puzzle of the shadows and the three 5, jeje ).

Raze said:
otoniel said:
averyblund said:
otoniel said:
im not gonna pay $50
hehehe

5 hours? Where'd you get that from? I've clocked about 15-20 hours so far. Maybe it would be 5-10 if you use walkthroughs and cheated through it.

Sounds about right to me. I clocked in about 7 first time through and was neither rushing nor inspecting ever detail.  How far in are you at 15-20 hours?