By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Selling PS3 Exclusive of All Time

the_lonely_gamer_123 said:
I asked because I am interested to see what people think will happen to that game in terms of sales. Sure, there is massive hype surrounding the game, but the game appears to be hit or miss. Well, I'll guess we will know what will happen to the game in terms of sales after the holiday season of 2010

cgi is right i think with 1.5m for heavy rain,but i like to think that if it works well as a game then it would get to 2m in the long run,that would be nice

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Exactly GT5. Even GT5P sold 3.5 million without digital sales and still selling well right now.

i think you guys forget FF Versus XIII and games like the Rockstar exclusives and stuff like that...
and u dont know what we will eventually will see in the future of this gen...maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 or a FF VII remake?

Final Fantasy 13 FTW

TT Makaveli said:
i think you guys forget FF Versus XIII and games like the Rockstar exclusives and stuff like that...
and u dont know what we will eventually will see in the future of this gen...maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 or a FF VII remake?

I said Agent! But you didn't listen then, no, NONE of you LISTENED!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
CASS1DY said:
Final Fantasy 13 FTW

ya it should be a good game. but it isn't an exclusive like cgi said

Human contact, the final frontier.

TT Makaveli said:

Thses games are not gonna sell more than FFXIII WW.

The Agent has a chance to be a big seller but I don't think it would outsell GTAIV on 360.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Kantor said:
TT Makaveli said:

I said Agent! But you didn't listen then, no, NONE of you LISTENED!

Actually, I did, that's one of the reasons i changed my list...

BTW, stop putting Final Fantasy XIII as an exclusive, we are talking worldwide, not Japan (the only region FFXIII is PS3 exclusive)...

GT5 hands down. Is THAT obvious...