By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Selling PS3 Exclusive of All Time

When all is said and done, what game do you think will be the best selling PS3 exclusive of all time? MGS4 is number 1 right now, but I doubt it is going to stay #1. My guess is Gran Turismo 5.

Japan- 1.6 million

Europe- 3 million

America- 3.5 million

Others- 2.4 million

Total- 10.3 million

Look for a 3 million first week based on positive word of mouth and marketing support. I'm thinking that this game will be the only PS3 exclusive to cross 10 million 

Human contact, the final frontier.

Around the Network

God of war 3 will overtake MGS4 to become #2 behind GT5.

Thought it was America only.

I have to agree with the choice of Gran Turismo 5. It will double any current Sony exclusive in sales.

Gran Turismo 5, even if GT6 comes out this gen (which i doubt) it will not beat GT5

God of War 3 will be 2nd

The Anarchyz said:
Gran Turismo 5, even if GT6 comes out this gen (which i doubt) it will not beat GT5

God of War 3 will be 2nd

GOW3 won't be second. 

Second place will probably go to MGS4 since were talking about exclusives. It could reach 6 million. 

And I think 3rd place will go to Little Big Planet, which will eventually reach 5 million onwards.

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
The Anarchyz said:

God of War 3 will be 2nd

GOW3 won't be second. 

Second place will probably go to MGS4 since were talking about exclusives. It could reach 6 million. 

And I think 3rd place will go to Little Big Planet, which will eventually reach 5 million onwards.

Crap I thought this was America only !

GodOfWar_3ever said:
sabby_e17 said:
The Anarchyz said:

God of War 3 will be 2nd

GOW3 won't be second. 

Crap I thought this was America only !

You need to lay off that God of War. It's getting you high.

Hmm, I'd say GT5 too, although your numbers look a little mixed up, there are more PS3's in EU, and the GT games generally sell better over here, so why would the numbers be lower than US? o.O

That seems like a pretty safe guess. It's the game I'm assuming has the best chance currently.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Folklore. You'll all see soon enough.

4 ≈ One