By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

I picked it up at midnight (Ultimate Edition and Collectors Guide) and there was a good crowd, on my way home I passed another Gamestop and there were about 100 people in line, this sucker's gonna make a killing, literally lol!!! I'm taking a break from the CHAOS after playing this masterpiece for a few hours, I needed to catch my breathe and let it all in lol!!! WOW JUST FREAKING WOW, the game is incredible, the graphics OMG!!! I mean the first 15 minutes, FREAKING A lol, and the controls, it's just soooo smooth, I was spamming the new grapple move that brings you towards whatever you grab with the blades, it's my new favorite move, I was bouncing all over the place lol, the game FREAKING ROCKS!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

Around the Network

Playing GOW3 now AMAZING , its a 10/10 no doubt, Graphics may be better then Uncharted 2, its just CRAZY

getting it today from amazon!!!! cant freaking wait!

1/ I just bought my copy
and I m gonna play it ;)

2/ gamekult.com , a sort of french basher, VERY respected in France (overall), that loves to put bad rating to titles just gave GoW3 : 9/10

SIDE NOTE : this site put 6/10 to Heavy Rain, and Sony, to sorta punish them, decided to not send them a copy of GoW3 ... despite these problem, they put 9/10 to GoW3 ...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamekult.com%2Ftout%2Fjeux%2Ffiches%2FJ000080605_test.html&sl=fr&tl=en

EDIT : the tester for this review is a Bayonetta and Japanese culture LOVER ...

Time to Work !

Complement to my precedent post :

They will have their "video show" ready soon and I assume it will be 15 min GDC and 15 min GoW3 ... I will report what they say.

BTW, 3 months ago, when they ask themselve "what game are you waiting for ?", they basically said about GoW3 : "well, we know it is gonna be good ... it is god of war ... but we are not extremely hyped/exited by this new episode indeed " ... they could not be more wrong !

Time to Work !

Around the Network

IM GETTING IT TOMORROW I CANT WAIT!

I m playing it (having to stop)

if u played others GoW game, put the difficulty on "hard" and except some challenge

so far (30 min ;) ) it is marvellous on my SD TV (what a shame)

I wil enjoy EVERY piece of this GOD FIGHTING GAME ...

Time to Work !

Made it to the rental store as early as possible to get the game.

So far it's pretty darn fun.

Just got to the point where you see Perseus.

Will continue playing tomorrow.

Just want to say, i noticed this from the Edge review "Although, perhaps fittingly, one with nothing new to say."

They complain about it having "nothing new to say"... Yet give games like Modern Warfare 2 a 9/10.

lulz.

^as I posted before in this same thread. Edge said the same (of having NOTHING NEW) about HALO 3. Then they procceded to call it "the future" and gave it a fucking PERFECT 10. FUCK EDGE. LONG LIVE KRATOS!