By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

makingmusic476 said:
Not as impressive as I'd hope they'd be. You could only use them to run on walls at pre-determined spots. Other than that you could only use them for a dash attack.

Sounds good enough for me! Say, the ending... it left you feeling strange?

Around the Network

@gustave: It got me lots of red orbs. >=)

@patapon: Yeah. To be honest, I'm just not sure what to think about it.

I'd say its my sixth favorite ps3 game overall. Killzone 2 narrowly edges it out because of the multiplayer and because the IP is awesome (Helghast ftw).

makingmusic476 said:

I'd say its my sixth favorite ps3 game overall. Killzone 2 narrowly edges it out because of the multiplayer and because the IP is awesome (Helghast ftw).

So how strange was it?

Like seeing a lepercon strange? Or like seeing that very same lepercon preform intimate relations with a penguin strange? I need to know this...

patapon said:
makingmusic476 said:

So how strange was it?

Like seeing a lepercon strange? Or like seeing that very same lepercon preform intimate relations with a penguin strange? I need to know this...

I ain't saying a thing.  :P

makingmusic476 said:
patapon said:
makingmusic476 said:

So how strange was it?

Wait... are you telling me Kratos has intimate relations with a penguin... OMG!!! That's kinda awesome, I'm not going to lie

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
patapon said:
makingmusic476 said:

So how strange was it?

You gonna do a review?

The PS3 enjoyed a very good holiday season last year, and is looking to continue that momentum, and big-name releases such as GoW3 – there are more than 225,000 preorders in Canada, the largest numbers ever for a PS3-exclusive game – will likely push sales.

GoW III will probably be my favourite PS3 game tied with MGS4.

btw MM, is this the best GoW yet ?

But 2 weeks for me