By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

HAHA !
I put my crap photo editing skill to good use !

Around the Network

HYPE COUNTDOWN !

8 days left for the trailer !

@ above me

What the hell !

Anybody seen those new scans from that Japanese magazine. I can't post them from the PS3, but somebody needs to get those things in here.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

yo metal gear solid plz post teh awesome poseidon japanese scans!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

HOLY SHIT ! OMFG ! (Click scans to view larger)

OMFGOW III !

OMFGOW III !

OH MY F***ING GOD OF WAR III ! 

Scan 1 - F***ing POSIEDEN ! (Brother of Zeus, God of teh SEA !)

Scan 2 - Kratos hanging on Gaia ? And Perses, the a**wipe who attacked us in the Demo...

Scan 3 - Some close up pics of Gaia, and teh Cestus ! (and its original owner, Appolo ? )

Scan 4 -Mr.Assmussen, ZEUS !, Gaia (looks f***ed up), Teh BLADE OF OLYMPUS (OMFG !)

Scan 5 & 6, Nothing new - only a small pic of Kratos looking badass, but doesn't he always ?

Scan 7 - HADES, but we saw this from gamepro earlier

Scan 8 -The Goatmen (from gamepro and ealier screenshots) and a BIG metallic dude with a huge Warhammer (think its the "Brute" gamepro is referring to)

ENJOY EVERYONE !

Bayonetta slaps Kratos back to the... ih wait - THIS GAME IS GONNA BE EPIC !

Oh my God of War III - redifining SCALE in video games....

Btw can someone translate these ?

Those scans have some pretty major spoilers. But I guess it's to be expected that Kratos will destroy pretty much every god, anyway.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Epic, 2010 Goty

Kantor said:
Those scans have some pretty major spoilers. But I guess it's to be expected that Kratos will destroy pretty much every god, anyway.

I see kratos, enemies, gods, titans and that is all

yeah, kratos is fighting them and ?

I mean : it is too obvious to call this "spoiling" ...

Time to Work !