By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst predicts Wii GH3 will outsell PS3 GH3

Really? Who would have guessed that. I mean no one would think that.

But come on who pays these people to say this. I mean anyone could have guessed that looking at the circumstances. Man wish I could state that(which I did) and get payed for it.

Around the Network

In other news, analysts are predicting that if water reaches the temperature of 0 degrees celsius, it just might turn solid.

User here don't read things before they post: Confirmed :o)

I wonder how much this one, individual guy makes for his service. Either way he sure was being cautious with his analysis. he he he -.^

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

So I say it the third time: He is just saying what a prediction market of users think. He get no money! He is just the admin of TheSimExchange if you all think you are so good, sign up and prove yourself there! Hell am I invisible? 

Around the Network
Just_Ben said:

So I say it the third time: He is just saying what a prediction market of users think. He get no money! He is just the admin of TheSimExchange if you all think you are so good, sign up and prove yourself there! Hell am I invisible?

I think we cool people on the forums just choose to ignore those wiseguys from Germany just as we like to ignore actual facts - in case you or the actual facts might actually be right. Much more fun this way. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Just_Ben said:

I think we cool people on the forums just choose to ignore those wiseguys from Germany just as we like to ignore actual facts - in case you or the actual facts might actually be right. Much more fun this way.

wiseguys from germany? You don't talk about yourself, do you?

Darc Requiem said:
Onimusha12 this is off topic but what Web Comic is your sig from. I am curious to see the rest of it

I don't have it unfortunately, all I know is that it ends with Luigi shoving Daisy's mangled corpse down a green pipe and making an excuse to Mario who is walking past.

Neos said:
gawalls said:
Faxanadu said:
OMG, first week sales prove this guy right - he is a GENIUS!!!!
what are the first week sales, do you have a link? I cannot find any info

picard returns!

So Neos has actually a sense of humour :P Nice one lol

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!