Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst predicts Wii GH3 will outsell PS3 GH3

ioi FTW hahaha

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network
gawalls said:
Faxanadu said:
OMG, first week sales prove this guy right - he is a GENIUS!!!!
what are the first week sales, do you have a link? I cannot find any info

picard returns! 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

What's really amazing is that it seems as though Wii GH3 outsold PS2 GH3, at least in the Americas. I think most people were predicting 360 > PS2 > Wii > PS3. This just shows that 3rd parties really can make money on the Wii.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

ioi said:
"what are the first week sales, do you have a link? I cannot find any info" - what the hell? Why are you on vgchartz?!

relax, u have an representative function and then reacting 2 ure visitors like that, man, relax

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Analysts are being far more cautious in their predictions now-a-days

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
Analysts are being far more cautious in their predictions now-a-days
Damn it, not one analyst, a whole prediction leage, and of course they use more common sense.

Onimusha12 this is off topic but what Web Comic is your sig from. I am curious to see the rest of it

gawalls said:
Faxanadu said:
OMG, first week sales prove this guy right - he is a GENIUS!!!!

what are the first week sales, do you have a link?  I cannot find any info 

Homepage

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

kirby007 said:
ioi said:
"what are the first week sales, do you have a link? I cannot find any info" - what the hell? Why are you on vgchartz?!

relax, u have an representative function and then reacting 2 ure visitors like that, man, relax

yeha, I admit it was me being thick - I come on go straight to home then forums and wait for news to break there but that comment has really annoyed me.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

I thought it was a pretty funny comment actually. :)

I usually check the homepage (updated sales/news/etc) then go on to the forums.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"