By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HUGE news: high resolution/motion sensor for next ds, zelda wii this year

yes but these three franchise are what the harcore crowd wants more.if they release them all at 2010 what will they make to satisfy hardcore players the next year?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Zelda :D I hope this means we won't have to wait much longer for details :D

We won't hear diddly poop before E3

If we're unlucky we'll have to wait until TGS

...Unless, that is, they bring back Space World

Traditionally, Zelda games for home consoles have had trailers show at GDC. So March.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

dampowell said:
it came from the big man himself. how much more confirmation from Nintendo do you need?

I'm wondering the same thing myself. Although some people are prematurely celebrating a new DS system. Iwata refused to comment on any release timeframe (no surprise) but also noted that the DS had it's best year in America, so no reason to kill the thing off early. He was only saying what direction they will be heading.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

All I want:
-A better D-pad
-Dual Screens (I like it)
-Touch Screen
-Gamecube games or the same power of the gamecube (Well, they said it will have high definition graphics, can I dream?)
-Virtual console with GB/GBC/GBA games
-Slot for DS cartridges.
-Improved multiplayer with ranking and without friendcodes.

See? It will be powerful and will have support for the other Nintendo handhelds. This is the perfect handheld.

Nintendomination?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
nordlead said:
dampowell said:
it came from the big man himself. how much more confirmation from Nintendo do you need?

I'm wondering the same thing myself. Although some people are prematurely celebrating a new DS system. Iwata refused to comment on any release timeframe (no surprise) but also noted that the DS had it's best year in America, so no reason to kill the thing off early. He was only saying what direction they will be heading.

He is probably pointing to the sales because the DS is selling very well and it will probably delay the release for the next handheld.

We still have time for a lot of good games on the DS, and even with the release of a new handheld, I think we will see new games for the DS (maybe not from Nintendo) just like the PS2 because the DS's userbase will surpass the PS2's userbase.

I doubt this new handheld will be announced before half of 2011. Maybe 2011's E3?

I think people are forgetting about a much more popular and beloved franchise than Metroid.
Donkey Kong.

I would call the Holy Three Mario, Zelda and DK. Metroid is kind of secondary (sales and popularity wise) like Kirby.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I hope the motion controlled DS is tasteful. Who here imagines their DS flying through the window from being flung around during a game?

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

WE NEED DETAILS & SCREENS!!

Iwata is hungry...

... for market dominance!

Now don't disappoint us, Iwata-san!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.