By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HUGE news: high resolution/motion sensor for next ds, zelda wii this year

And people said it was impossible.

Nintendo will have their best goddamned year ever confirmed - Mario, Metroid and Zelda all in one year. Suck it, bitchesss!

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Zelda :D I hope this means we won't have to wait much longer for details :D

We won't hear diddly poop before E3

If we're unlucky we'll have to wait until TGS

...Unless, that is, they bring back Space World

I'm sure the big unveiling will be at E3 but they might tease us before then. Like, with a title or something.

ZELDA! GALAXY! METROID! Wii!

DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZELDA WII

Uhm if Iwata speaks of the new DS there may be a new model/new portable console showed this year, likely at E3 or at TGS (or at the Media Summit if this year it will take place...).

I hope he's right about Zelda! Great news!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

FUCK YES!

FUCK YES!

FUCK YES!

FUCK YES!

FUCK YES!

FUCK YES!

This is good news. Nintendo is going OWN next gen hand helds.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

*Sigh* We can dream.

Someone needs to infiltrate Iwata's house and have an audio tape playing while he's sleeping at night that repeats the word "SpaceWorld" over and over again.

Back to the topic at hand, OUTSTANDING news. The motion sensor in the DS is big news. This is Nintendo sending a direct signal to Apple that we're not fucking around. Good stuff.

Zelda Wii this year......

OMFG!

I just want this announced officialy with the most awesome, epic trailer that a Zelda can get :D

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Khuutra said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Man.... do you wanna die?

Also, look at that signature:

"LEGEND OF ZELDA

COMING 2010"

He is probably having an orgasm just like me lol.