By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 finally Hacked

FAKE! Been reported a few days back, the consensus is it's fake, the guy even had a label put on the 'backup'disc, why I wonder? Any way, read here:
http://www.maxconsole.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145553

Around the Network
axumblade said:
dsister44 said:

Sorry, about this post >.>

You should be sorry for it. Sir Spamalot. :P

I'm sorry

The post button just looked so good even thought there was nothing there

I enjoy the way the sony cant be hacked without doing SOOOOOOOO much work ....

Might as well go buy the game and save some time ... Pirating KZ2 should be a crime its worth your money.

Dont worry Sony. I wont hack my PS3.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
axumblade said:
dsister44 said:

I'm sorry

It's okay. I understand that some time you just need to post, even without a reason. You just reminded me that I haven't been on my PS3 in a long time. :[ Also, you haven't been on your 360 for a long time. -.-

Correction. I haven't been on Live with "dsister44" in awhile. I just got done playing Halo 3: ODST, and now I am watching a movie. You don't have any excuse. Shame on you *

*Just pretend he is disappointed in you

Around the Network
WIzarDE said:
I enjoy the way the sony cant be hacked without doing SOOOOOOOO much work ....

Might as well go buy the game and save some time ... Pirating KZ2 should be a crime its worth your money.

ummm... It is.... So is pirating Haze for that matter >.>

Seriously? you might as well get a job and buy the game, it would be easier

In case you guys don't know there is a fake PS3 Software which is ment to patch your PS3 and allow you to play games from an external Hard Drive, its called Z-Pack (but I think it's 100% fake). see my thread for the video link coz I can't be bothered right now.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

ass

axumblade said:
dsister44 said:
axumblade said:
dsister44 said:

I'm sorry

It's okay. I understand that some time you just need to post, even without a reason. You just reminded me that I haven't been on my PS3 in a long time. :[ Also, you haven't been on your 360 for a long time. -.-

Correction. I haven't been on Live with "dsister44" in awhile. I just got done playing Halo 3: ODST, and now I am watching a movie. You don't have any excuse. Shame on you *

*Just pretend he is disappointed in you

My TV was hijacked by my parents when their TV stopped working so my PS3 hasn't been as easily accessible as usual. I've been playing the 360 at my bf's house (where I steal all of the bandwidth all the time to play mw2). It's okay because since I got him Harvest Moon for the Wii, he no longer seems to want to play MW2 at the same time I'm playing it. :P

On another note, I'm getting my late christmas present (a new tv) on Friday. So I'll be on soon. :P Do you have a new handle or are you just not online anymore?

I'm just too cheap to pay for Live. I will be back on eventually though. I just need a good deal or another RRoD.

I'm perfectly fine with PSN for the time being though