By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic wat do u ean youve abandoned the WKC thread!!!??? and the SO4 and ROF threads ar comming but why have you left your oen team!

Around the Network

Support round here has reached bottom scale. really looking forward to your SO4 and RoF threads thoughs.

@outlaw- so your still getting it?

I have my copy now next to me. I'm going to go enjoy this game and see for myself if it is a good game or not. If you buy games only based off of reviews chances are you have missed out on quite a few good games.

ShoujoGamer said:
I have my copy now next to me. I'm going to go enjoy this game and see for myself if it is a good game or not. If you buy games only based off of reviews chances are you have missed out on quite a few good games.

Well said.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
alrighty guys, i've got a hang of the battle system a little bit, i'll be on tonight for whoever wants to party up now that the drama has passed.

boutros, you still getting it?

for that matter, anyone on the list whos not getting it now please re-post so i can take you off the list.

Yes I'm still getting it but I don't know when. I was supposed to buy it today but I was not in the mood. Maybe tomorrow.

I want my own opinion of the game because it seems people like or hate the game.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Seraphic wat do u ean youve abandoned the WKC thread!!!??? and the SO4 and ROF threads ar comming but why have you left your oen team!

Oh my I'm so looking forward to that Resonance of Fate thread. Any way I can help?

I'll make a video review later if it helps.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Support round here has reached bottom scale. really looking forward to your SO4 and RoF threads thoughs.

Of course. I've been excited about this game long before you created the thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I'll make a video review later if it helps.

That would be swell.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Of course. I've been excited about this game long before you created the thread.

Really? how long?

@Boutros- soon, i'll get on it, i have to shave and clean my self up though, hehe don't wanna look like a hobo on video.