By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
mtlca66 said:
how do i play online lollol

You have to beat the first chapter, then Georama becomes available, then Geonet and so on and so forth.

How long does it take to beat the first chapter? And were you messing around during your playtime?

I heard you invite players via the Geonet, not PSN. :/

Around the Network

Gametrailers review!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/white-knight-chronicles/3241

7.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i was specting a 4. they only said bad things about the game during the entire video. and the "recue the princess story" seems to piss of western reviewers. well. the american empire and the bald marine story piss me off too.

jonnhytesta said:
and the "recue the princess story" seems to piss of western reviewers. well. the american empire and the bald marine story piss me off too.

Yeah, i wonder how disney got so rich eh? lots of princesses rescued there.

and i really lol'd in real life @ the bolded, lol american bald marine story. xD

That review made me hate the game even more. Why have your avatar in the single player if you don't really play a part in the story and most characters ignore you? So stupid.

Rescue the princess story for most of the game? Lame. Seen that since the NES days.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
jonnhytesta said:
and the "recue the princess story" seems to piss of western reviewers. well. the american empire and the bald marine story piss me off too.

and i really lol'd in real life @ the bolded, lol american bald marine story. xD

but disney is for kids we are adults, we drink beer and we protect the border.

jonnhytesta said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
jonnhytesta said:

Disney is for kids?

Oh so that's why my brother is laughing of me...

jonnhytesta said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
jonnhytesta said:

I like disney! and im 19, granted mainly for pirates, but still. johhny depp ftw!

So Gametrailers says that if wasn't for the online play, the game would be a forgettable experience and probably a skip. I am so confused. I am all but about to skip this game. I am cheap bastard and I won't $60 bucks for a game that will barely hang in there...

To be honest, I simply wanted WKC for the online aspect. I want a console MMO style RPG. I have been begging for it for a while. I don't want to play alone anymore and I want to customize my character. I want story quests. I want loot grinds. I want cool boss battle that will take a team to beat. But now I don't know what to believe with this. I want a reviewer who likes MMOs playstyle to play this game for me and review it.

They can make every shooter with multiplayer under the sun but they can't seem to make a online RPG.

I went out and bought a XBox because of the hype of Too Human and it failed to live up to the promises it made. Fable II was good but combat was off and the online component was janky at best. And don't start with me about Demon Souls, I have no love for that game. Looks like I will have to wait until Diablo III or maybe Final Fantasy 14 to get a good multiplayer RPG that I don't have to pay $15 a month for.

I'm just saying...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
jonnhytesta said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
jonnhytesta said:

I like disney! and im 19, granted mainly for pirates, but still. johhny depp ftw!

pirates of the caribbean? British empire piracy? i better dont start.lol