By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Support round here has reached bottom scale. really looking forward to your SO4 and RoF threads thoughs.

@outlaw- so your still getting it?

Of course. I've been excited about this game long before you created the thread.

Really? how long?

@Boutros- soon, i'll get on it, i have to shave and clean my self up though, hehe don't wanna look like a hobo on video.

lol

There's no hurry.

I give you 24 hours.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Support round here has reached bottom scale. really looking forward to your SO4 and RoF threads thoughs.

Of course. I've been excited about this game long before you created the thread.

Really? how long?

@Boutros- soon, i'll get on it, i have to shave and clean my self up though, hehe don't wanna look like a hobo on video.

Around 2-3 years. I've been following it since the initial TGS trailer in 2006.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Really? how long?

Around 2-3 years. I've been following it since the initial TGS trailer in 2006.

Wtf is this, you've followed it longer then me? 1.5 years til i finally gave a damn...

wow, well, whenever you feel like playing let me know anywhere.

how do i play online lollol

mtlca66 said:
how do i play online lollol

You have to beat the first chapter, then Georama becomes available, then Geonet and so on and so forth.

Around the Network

Grr, still three weeks left for me, it's torture!

I'm laughing at the people who are turning away from it due to all the bad reviews it's getting, as if they make a difference, seriously... if you're a fan of a game, and have been following it for a while, and know alot about it, chances are, you'll like the game no matter what the reviews are.. we like MAG right? ... we like **PSP/PSP2** (When it's out) right? So what would make this game any different from the game we love but got low scores? o.O

Aaanyways, I've got a few games to hold me over for the next three weeks, mainly MAG to be honest though, but as soon as I get this, goodbye life!

** PSP = Phantasy Star Portable, often mistaken for Playstation Portable, however, I am actually talking about the Playstation Portable as I'm an undercover employee for Sony, and I'm the lead produce developer, the PSP2 is coming along fine, we have 47 touchscreens, 32 triggers, and a hole for you to stick your penis for when the Dualshock 89 is implemented.

Meh remove my name from the list, sorry...I suddenly got a change of heart, thanks to the review of IGN and Gamespot, and I will instead get Bioshock 2..

luvtospooge said:
Meh remove my name from the list, sorry...I suddenly got a change of heart, thanks to the review of IGN and Gamespot, and I will instead get Bioshock 2..

Alright, i won't question your choice, however know this... the online won't be as lively most likely unless we have some hardcore players in the future...

I LOVE WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES!!!!

So glad I bought it. First are a tiny mixed. I don't like that my charcter is mute. Which I don't understand. They recorded multiple battle grunts, but no dialog? LAME!
The graphics also kinda bother me, but after a little while they wear on me.
Love how deep the Creation Tool is.

Also I tried adding people from here to my friends list, but people are ignoring me.

Chances are I'm going to hate this game; should arrive tomorrow or Friday. I normally agree with GameSpot (what they write).

@Xxain, I'll help out with the RoF thread. Game looks ace.