By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

pity it is getting pants reviews!!

Around the Network

yeah, i give up.

Give up what?

Why are you all surprised by this

{tries very hard to act normal after seeing IGN's review}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Give up what?

I predicted 8.4 or something like that from IGN so yeah I'm kind of suprised lol

Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Give up what?

I predicted 8.4 or something like that from IGN so yeah I'm kind of suprised lol

But WHY?!

Did I never point out the Japanese reaction of the game to you, why would you expect over an 8 for it from IGN/Gamespot? lol

But lets all calm down now & quest online together!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Give up what?

But WHY?!

Did I never point out the Japanese reaction of the game to you, why would you expect over an 8 for it from IGN/Gamespot? lol

Darth with all the features we were givin like building ur own towns, questing online with friends, etc. and combinging that with the single player, we were all really counting on a score of 8-8.5. Believe it or not, a lot of ppl(including me) had high hopes for this game and wat it offered so yes this is a huge HUGE dissapointment not only for our expectations but our ego's as well.

Now im really conflicted on what i want to do with this. I think ill just wait for my friend to play it and tell me what he thinks b4 i make up my mind

reaver_x said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Give up what?

But WHY?!

Darth with all the features we were givin like building ur own towns, questing online with friends, etc. and combinging that with the single player, we were all really counting on a score of 8-8.5. Believe it or not, a lot of ppl(including me) had high hopes for this game and wat it offered so yes this is a huge HUGE dissapointment not only for our expectations but our ego's as well.

Now im really conflicted on what i want to do with this. I think ill just wait for my friend to play it and tell me what he thinks b4 i make up my mind

But its a RPG

we KNEW the story was very weak & the Single Player was weak (from japanese impressions) & it was destined to get low scores due to that alone.

This is no FPS were an amazing online can save it from low scores.

Thankfully as FFXIII was so near I never got my hopes up too high for this.

I should have WKC shipped to me tomorrow & I'm sure I will still enjoy it

darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Give up what?

But WHY?!

I had hope :'(

Mindless hope.

Pride is a big thing, and when the purified artesian water hits the fan, it goes everywhere...

meh, im liking it so far though, so w/e.

Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Give up what?

But WHY?!

I had hope :'(

Mindless hope.

I think you need a hug boutros.