By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Hey Seraphic, this is an epic official thread. Could you update the list of VGC members getting the game when you get the chance? I want to be on the list when the game comes out :)

I already posted, but here it is again:

PSN: Alic44

Mic: Yep!

Around the Network
Alic0004 said:
Hey Seraphic, this is an epic official thread. Could you update the list of VGC members getting the game when you get the chance? I want to be on the list when the game comes out :)

I already posted, but here it is again:

PSN: Alic44

Mic: Yep!

Will do! been doing alot of exams lately... so haven't been up to updating, but i'll get on it soon enough.

aren't you the guy i played lost planet 2 co-op with makingmusic and xxain? if so, here you are! lol never saw you round' here til now.

Yep, that's me! I pop up every once in a while.

I'm glad there's a full game coming out we can all play. Personally I've been excited about WKC for years (can't believe it took them so long to get it here!) The idea of playing a JRPG where I can create a character to play in the story and then go do cooperative sidequests online is pretty much an exact description of my ideal video game. I've been trying to figure out how to get the game early, but Monday seems to be the earliest anyone in NYC will be getting it.

know what you mean, its my cup o' tea aswell. i've been looking for a console or handheld based game like that and the best i've found was DW6: Empires and Phantasy Star Portable, but they both fall short to wkc: ie.

Though... Empires will most likely have far more action then wkc i think the co-op will make up for the action in general.

Sorry I haven't been on that much, my computer got blue screen of death so i haven't been able to get on much and my computer's still getting fixed so i won't be on that much. Well I still plan on getting White Knight Chronicles first or near first day.

I plan on mastering 1 and 2 handed sowrd sill trees and also white magic and spear/axe. If i dont have time to do all of the i'd main 2 hand and healing magic.

Around the Network

This will be the first game I purchase for the year 2010...

Looking forward for an awesome time, people.

There must be trophies in this game, anyone has a link to where they are mentioned or leaked?

Fame_Mcswagg
As soon as I fix my PS3

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

something very odd happened LOL

The pre-order receipt for the game said "67.89"....just that, no currency

but the order mail said "your oder is confirmed as:

1 X White Knight Chronicles

£39.99

______

so I guess the 67.89 is in canadian dollars?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
something very odd happened LOL

The pre-order receipt for the game said "67.89"....just that, no currency

but the order mail said "your oder is confirmed as:

1 X White Knight Chronicles

£39.99

______

so I guess the 67.89 is in canadian dollars?

Hmm shouldn't be since the game is 59.99 Canadian Dollars.