By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Preordered day 1 purchase for myself.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Honestly, a level cap isn't all that important. Hopefully, you'd think skill will be more valuable than power levels.

Like guild wars?

Exactly.

lol well, if thats the way to view this game, then it will be good, however guild wars has PvP... which really adds to the games overall fun levels... im not sure if WKC: IE will have PvP... its all about taking down huge ass monsters...

No, it does not have PVP, as it's not an MMO.

True, but what about demons souls?

Not really a full PvP. It was there and you could fight other players, but hardly a formal PvP. (in that it was random, and that the two players fighting are not on equal footing) 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Acevil said:
Preordered day 1 purchase for myself.

You will be happy to know I am making a Noctis Avatar for the online mode, you can finally FIGHT WITH NOCTIS

Who's avatar are you making?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Euphoria14

Add me mofo!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Euphoria14

Add me mofo!

Hell yea! I didnt know you were gettin it! :)

Around the Network

My psn ID is prongwongtong

I love WKC and I want to get it. If you need a friend, message me up. If you want to play WKC together, message me up. If you want to burn down a hospital, don't message me up... stay FAR FAR away from me and seek professional help immediately!!!

That will be all.

Euphoria14 said:
Euphoria14

Add me mofo!

YAY YOU TOO!!

What avatar will you make?!

lol make a 3D Dot heroes one!

alrighty updating now, we finally have Euphoria.

My PSN ID is:

darthdevidemon

not dem01, but it ends in demon, signifying Darth = evil with the combinations of the devil & the demon = evilest.

And I live in UK so I don't know when the import will actually get here, it should come on the day of launch, but if the stupid people decide to ship on the day it launches it should be later by a week maybe.

Also I think lestatdark is gonna get it too so seraphic you might wanna give him a poke on his wall asking him.

Oh and I don't have a mic

is it necessary to have a mic to participate? I have a keyboard so I can type while playing though.