By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

oh someones gawd!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/whiteknightstory/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-53130072&pid=935684&tag=topics;title

level cap = 110 confirmed!?

Around the Network

another large-scale update!

+ fixed MANY HTML and code issues in the OP
+ Turned on Members mode for the instant chat so that more will join in on the discussion in real time
+ added new Videos and Pictures section to the OP
+ added a Brand New, news article, its technically an exclusive interview however i placed it in the com's additions area since it just matchs, i'll change it later if need be to avoid confusion.
+ added new weapons and magic section
+ added clans/guilds section
+ added new instant chat list

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
another large-scale update!

+ fixed MANY HTML and code issues in the OP
+ Turned on Members mode for the instant chat so that more will join in on the discussion in real time
+ added new Videos and Pictures section to the OP
+ added a Brand New, news article, its technically an exclusive interview however i placed it in the com's additions area since it just matchs, i'll change it later if need be to avoid confusion.
+ added new weapons and magic section
+ added clans/guilds section
+ added new instant chat list

Re-Update to this one...

+ Fixed links and corrected HTML code

+ postponed Weapons armor and items section, clans and guilds section, and skills and magics section due to the fact we have a lack of information and facts, its to early to make theres areas yet

+ fixed instant chat list, it now supports youtube videos and new smile faces and emotes, also fixed guess and members list since they vanished out of know-where from time to time, also welcome new White Knight Staff member Forevercloud. hes been a big help!

I'd like to mention right now, that hence forth it would be nice if you for those who are interested in play with people from round' here could post your PSN ID in the thread if you want to be added to the list of WKC gamers. thank you for your time and cooperation.

For those who don't already know, my PSN is Forevercloud lol.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

Soooo it's ok if I add you then?

My PSN ID is KillahMonkah

Early Chracter Relations chart, Some of the name's are the old unromanized names how ever so take that into account (Lenard=Leonard, Yulie=Yuri etc.)

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/relations_translated.jpg

My psn is grayfox2k8

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
DeotoxSlayer said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Soooo it's ok if I add you then?

My PSN ID is KillahMonkah

Yea its cool. :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

DeotoxSlayer said:
Early Chracter Relations chart, Some of the name's are the old unromanized names how ever so take that into account (Lenard=Leonard, Yulie=Yuri etc.)

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/relations_translated.jpg

amusing, didn't know that, thank you! will add it tomorrow in the next update.