By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:
This game have my interest as of now, specially after the last video on PSN and this one here of someone doing an interview while playing. My major concern is the price, I'm not sure if it's worth on much we will have to pay here. Are we going to see any kind of demo? One or two online quests would be enough.

its a massage 1st party RPG... why wouldn't it be worth full price?... L5 arnt niche developers

It's going to cost U$113 more or less here (I live in Brazil), that's the normal when a ps3 game is released here. That's why I'm not sure it's worth it and have no idea how long it will take to have a lower price here.

Ah thats quite a high price, however online mode will have over 100 online quests confirmed in total for sure, the other 50 may very well be free to so thats great news!

Around the Network
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:
This game have my interest as of now, specially after the last video on PSN and this one here of someone doing an interview while playing. My major concern is the price, I'm not sure if it's worth on much we will have to pay here. Are we going to see any kind of demo? One or two online quests would be enough.

its a massage 1st party RPG... why wouldn't it be worth full price?... L5 arnt niche developers

It's going to cost U$113 more or less here (I live in Brazil), that's the normal when a ps3 game is released here. That's why I'm not sure it's worth it and have no idea how long it will take to have a lower price here.

ouch...im sorry for being arrogant

Don't worry man I didn't find arrogant at all, it's all fine! If we in Brazil had to pay the proportional price of the USA I would buy this day 1 without a doubt ;D

@forevercloud3000: Thanks dude! It's very simple but I like it, specially because of the game.

Xxain said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Rafael
Your sig ROCKS!!!!

@Xxain
Yes, you can invite NPC characters from the single player to move into your city. This gives you perks in the form of shops and area effects(very similar to Dark Cloud 2

I kno that part... im saying can we have 50 ppl from VGC in the same hub is wat im asking

Do you mean our own created georama town or the lobby hubs?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:

Ah thats quite a high price, however online mode will have over 100 online quests confirmed in total for sure, the other 50 may very well be free to so thats great news!

Yes, this thing of online quest and future DLC is really making me thinking about getting this game. If I knew for a fact that at least a few of these new quests would be free it could help me a lot.

RafaelOrix said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:

Yes, this thing of online quest and future DLC is really making me thinking about getting this game. If I knew for a fact that at least a few of these new quests would be free it could help me a lot.

Ah don't worry then, if theres any info on the other 50+ quests being fully free DLC, you can be sure the info will be revealed here by one of our members or White Knight staff.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:

Ah don't worry then, if theres any info on the other 50+ quests being fully free DLC, you can be sure the info will be revealed here by one of our members or White Knight staff.

I've been checking this thread lately, it's very nice! I'm sure I'll find out about it through here lol.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Rafael
Your sig ROCKS!!!!

@Xxain
Yes, you can invite NPC characters from the single player to move into your city. This gives you perks in the form of shops and area effects(very similar to Dark Cloud 2

I kno that part... im saying can we have 50 ppl from VGC in the same hub is wat im asking

own created town

Xxain said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Rafael
Your sig ROCKS!!!!

@Xxain

own created town

hmm, im gonna be honest with you, im not entirely sure how much the maximum is for own created towns, but i know its greater then lobby areas, i've seen over 15 in one picture for georama!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Xxain said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Rafael
Your sig ROCKS!!!!

@Xxain

own created town

hmm, im gonna be honest with you, im not entirely sure how much the maximum is for own created towns, but i know its greater then lobby areas, i've seen over 15 in one picture for georama!

50 was just a random number just wanted to see can all the VGC ppl hang togheter....im building that town

RafaelOrix said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:

I've been checking this thread lately, it's very nice! I'm sure I'll find out about it through here lol.

thank you! im glad you enjoyed the thread! hope it was informative enough for you! im not very good at making these kinds of things because i normally have no patience for this kind of thing but i really want others to know and play this game or to atleast see if they might like it so glad it was helpful to you in some way.