By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

mechaghost90

Around the Network

add me to the player list or whatever:

PSN: dexorosaurus

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Regular Update ...

+ Added new members to the PSN Clan List

+ Added New Video Info

+ Fixed Insta Chat that broke for a little while

+ Cleaned up broken links and HTML & Changed the way i Update things (To make it more appealing using colors and more elegant letter styles.)

+ Fixed Relations Tree 

Minor Update ...

+ Added a few more members to the members List

+ Recreated the "Contents*" section with more detail and up to 13 areas in total, also gave it a Roman numerals tweak to give it that Fantasy zing

- Took down some videos causing lag may or may not put them back up later speed comes first for people to enjoy the thread

Just was wondering who also has the Japanese Normal or uprated EX Edition of White Knight Chronicles and might also get the International Edition I wish the International Edition had the Japanese EX Edition Cover though it is really badass.

White Knight chronicales (白騎士物語 -古の鼓動- Shirokishi Monogatari: Inishie no Kodō) remineds me very much of The Vision of Escaflowne

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

seraphic you're doing a great job with this thread. congrats to you =)

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

iWarMachine said:

kindly appreciated sir, im normally not up for this kinda thing since im highly lazy so it means alot if ya guys enjoy it.

its not just me though, forevercloud, deoxslayer, xxain, and boutros added quite alot to, its a team effort friend!

Are there OMGWTFBBQ difficulty quests in this game? Cause I always like challenge..

luvtospooge said:
Are there OMGWTFBBQ difficulty quests in this game? Cause I always like challenge..

Yes there is based on my expurince with the Japanese Normal and EX Edition and they can tack up to 1hour or more to complete. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
iWarMachine said:

kindly appreciated sir, im normally not up for this kinda thing since im highly lazy so it means alot if ya guys enjoy it.

its not just me though, forevercloud, deoxslayer, xxain, and boutros added quite alot to, its a team effort friend!

I actually didn't add a lot but let's say I'm a moral support :)

I haven't watched any videos not be spoiled so it's kind of hard to know what's new/unknown.

But I'll keep this thread alive for a long time.