By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming setups! Post YOURS.

Around the Network
naznatips said:

And yes, that is a One Piece poster. An awesome one. And yes, that's also my toe. 

What's even more awesome, is your XMB wallpaper. Great choice, sir.

Yeah, I know, it's a bit of a mess, but that just goes to show that it's all loved!

Hey, I needed SOMEWHERE to put a plastic guitar! :P

Even more games. Just ignore that DDR Mario mat and those Japanese things to the right...

Yes, I know... more DDR pads. I'm not into the craze as much anymore, but I can't bear to part with them.

(More info on the pics is also in my profile album.)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Mine isn't much better than patapons

I have a 13" portable Daewoo about 14 years old. And a Wii.

thus concludes my gaming setup.

dunno001 said:

Yeah, I know, it's a bit of a mess, but that just goes to show that it's all loved!

Hey, I needed SOMEWHERE to put a plastic guitar! :P

Even more games. Just ignore that DDR Mario mat and those Japanese things to the right...

Yes, I know... more DDR pads. I'm not into the craze as much anymore, but I can't bear to part with them.

(More info on the pics is also in my profile album.)

Are....are you the Angry Video Game Nerd ?!?!?!?

Around the Network
Barozi said:

*laughs* Nope, sorry. Just an addict to old games who has 2 more roommates who also like gaming.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

disolitude said:

My gaming room is a mess...and it will stay that way as this is what boys rooms should be like. My gf isn't allowed to come in without knocking...

Here is an old pic...

Hey I have that exact same MDG computer.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

dunno001 said:
Barozi said:

*laughs* Nope, sorry. Just an addict to old games who has 2 more roommates who also like gaming.

And I thought there only exists 1 Virtual Boy.

Oh boy was I wrong !

ugh. will fix post

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

JVC 61" 720p Rear Projection HDTV, JVC Home Theatre System, LG Blu Ray Player, cable box, Wii and 360.  Still a work in progress.  I plan to buy some shelves for my games which are currently in a bedroom.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2