By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 38 Reasons Why Zex Hates the United States

i don't mind the u.s....in canada it's typically the liberal halfwits that have all the hate

Around the Network

You could take that same list and name it 38 Reasons why Slimebeast loves the USA.

Meh. Give me a list of 38 things that Zexen likes... then I'll be impressed.

4 ≈ One

Those could quite possibly be the dumbest reasons I have ever heard for not liking the United States of America.

notice how it is the extreme left that hate the US for really stupid reasons strongly enforced by general ignorance. (with the occasional legit reason, but none really listed above as no specifics were given)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Pretty good list in general. Especially the ones about football.

Zex sure is funny.

I don't have too much of a problem with the US. I'm sure the people are (mostly) perfectly pleasant.

Bush didn't really help your reputation. You just had a bad leader guide you through some rough times. It happens. My country had a couple of those too.

I'm sure most of the bad stuff I know about north americans are just stereotypes and rumors. Granted I've only met 2 in my entire life, but they were very nice people.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

1.  -thinking they're the center of the world  ( I hate that)
  2. -calling themselves america when they're not  ( That's the most anoying thing)
  3.  -invading countries ( they haven't invaded my country so....)
  4. -supporting dictatorships ( I don't care)
  5. -using fake units (I don't care)
  6. -not liking football (soccer? if so I love them)
  7. -sucking at football (that's the only sport I suck at)
  8. -not calling it football (soccer? )
  9. -dsister(>.<) (he's nice)
  10. -religious fanatics (whatever)
  11. -bush father (not interested)
  12. -bush+ (bah)
  13. -republicans (zzzz)
  14. -conservative republicans (zzzzz)
  15. -conservatives (zzzzz)
  16. -general ignorance (what? )
  17. -stereotypical homophobia (boring)
  18. -stereotypical religiousness (don't care)
  19. -CIA (they're cool)
  20. -rap (I hate it)
  21. -peta (......)
  22. -gun ownership allowed ( they're idiots)
  23. -no bidets (.....) 
  24. -taylor swift (she's ok )
  25.  -killing lennon (whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
  26. -killing kennedy (.......) 
  27. -the great depression (........) 
  28. -bob dylan+ (.......) 
  29. -hosting a sucky world cup (not cares) 
  30. -thinking they did a good job in that WC (they didn't) 
  31. -not having true sports fans  ( no?)
  32. -not beating brazil in the conf cup final (expected) 
  33. -having a sucky league...mls sucks (.......)
  34. -still not using bidets (................)
  35.  -thanksgiving (why? )
  36. -thinking that everyone celebrates halloween (I wanna celebrate halloween, insted of a boring festive day in my country)
  37. -having snow on xmas (I want snow )
  38.  -being responsible of serbia not being yugoslavia anymore (?) (....)

Since they have a nice country with awesome turism they're awesome

kowenicki said:

Is this zexen lowe.... the man that reported me and had me banned for being a racist for calling the Argentinian football team Argies, he described it as "It's a despicable slur, and I'm horrified someone would go and say it". Luckily I managed to get it overturned by pointing out the the BBC, SKY, The Times etc etc etc also call them Argies.  An apology would have been nice.

Oh the irony..... thats a list of generalitst nonsense and as such is racist.  Actually.... it just shows how young he is.

If he doesn't like you, he'll try and do you for whatever he can. He tried to get me done for most stupidest of things a couple week backs.

Just complain if he makes a stupid ban like that again

Johann said:
Zex sure is funny.

I don't have too much of a problem with the US. I'm sure the people are (mostly) perfectly pleasant.

Bush didn't really help your reputation. You just had a bad leader guide you through some rough times. It happens. My country had a couple of those too.

I'm sure most of the bad stuff I know about north americans are just stereotypes and rumors. Granted I've only met 2 in my entire life, but they were very nice people.

Bush may have been "bad" but Obama is no better in reality. He's already spent billions for nothing, but he wins in the popularity contest, which I guess is what really matters nowadays. Then again, I don't like big governments and would be happy if they only provided basic necessities like roads, police, amry, and other basic infrastructure. So I'm indifferent towards both pressidents. Also, Obama has caused more of my favorite shows to get delayed because he likes to talk so much.... It makes me hate him, let me live in my ignorant bliss or at least talk when nothing else of interest is on

edit: after getting semi annoyed at this thread, I decided to lock it as no good can come from it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)