By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN : Call of Duty 4 review !

IGN has give the review for CoD4 and it has a very good rating

Presentation
If this is war, consider me a future draft-dodger

9\10

Graphics
From top to bottom, one of the best-looking console games around

10\10

Sound
The explosions will shake you; the constant sounds of gunfire will put you on edge. The end song is an added bonus and properly immortalizes the unfortunate phrase, "Go deep and hard."

9.5\10

Gameplay
An excellent shooter that is as intense an experience as you can find in gaming. The multiplayer is also top-notch

9.5\10

Lasting Appeal
The single-player experience is brief, but there are many other things that will hold your attention once the campaign is complete

9\10

OVERALL

9.4\10

wow very very good review !!

It's a great game .. anyone must buy it !

Around the Network

Cool... good thing I grabbed the DS game today.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Wasn't this review for the consoles and PC only, I have not seen DS reviews, are they good?

Anyway, this game just looks awesome and I read this review and gametrailers, and has made me doubly convinced to get this game, I've already put my pre-order in (two weeks ago) but now I am certain to redeem it

add me

ds ?!!
not the PS3 or 360 or WII
ds??!

I don't know ,,, this the review for the X360

Around the Network

I played COD 3 in the Wii and I thought the game play was terrible. I am in the Army and I still don't want to simulate being in a war that crazy. This game might be fun on the DS.

I am sure the 360 version will sell the best. I have not seen any ads on TV, though. I have seen a lot of PS3 Assassins Creed ads on Spike TV, though.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

may be xbox live make it more fun ?!

I was kidding about this being the DS review... So far I'm about half an hour into the DS game. I'm not really digging the game too much. I'd say so far it deserves a 7. The graphics are a step up from Brothers in Arms but it's no where near as nice looking as Metroid. The controls are also a lot better then Brothers in Arms. You can change the sensitivity of the controls which makes them feel a lot tighter. The opening cut scene was a complete joke and could have been cut from the game.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

another short game for 360. what is up with all these bigtime 360 games being really short. that said whats there does look awesome. and the mulitplayer should be sweeet

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Production costs makes games shorter! Adding in multiplayer is cheaper then producing a long game.