7) Trine
8) Little Big Planet
9) MLB the show
10) Demons Souls
11) Ratchet and Clank ACIT & FTD
12) Folklore
13) Infamous
14) Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I own these games and can say they all rock; you might also want to try zombie Apocalypse, Fat Princess, Everyday Shooter, Buzz Quiz show, Detuned, Everybody's putter golf w/Toro, GTI Club + Rally cote D'Azur, Aquanauts Holiday (Chinese version), and Resistance 1 & 2.

Around the Network

Ratchet and Clank a Crack In Time is definately a must have.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Yeah man. You can download it through the PSN but the NA version (which is only available through the PSN) is censored. I bought the European version, you may wanty to try that one. It is horror set in Japan and with stealth elements. Highly recommended if you like Silent Hill.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

If you want epic horror buy fucking Siren Blood Curse!

Yeah man. You can download it through the PSN but the NA version (which is only available through the PSN) is censored. I bought the European version, you may wanty to try that one. It is horror set in Japan and with stealth elements. Highly recommended if you like Silent Hill.

PS. To Mods, the post above me was a mistake.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

You must have DW6: Emipres! it may not be exclusive to the PS3 however it plays better on PS3!

You might also want to consider Valkyria Chronicles GREATLY since you like turn based RPG's, which VC is to some todegree with Stratgey involved aswell.

Around the Network

Im sorry, there are no must have games to get more than Infamous.

Tease.

jankazimierz said:
Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls :)

This post reminds me:  Try Flower!

Must have games for the PS3 (IMO)

Avarice28 said:
1) Killzone2
2) Uncharted 2
3) Uncharted
4) Metal Gear Solid 4
5) Pixel Junk Monster
6) Pixel Junk Shooter
7) Trine
8) Little Big Planet
9) MLB the show
10) Demons Souls
11) Ratchet and Clank ACIT & FTD
12) Folklore
13) Infamous
14) Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I own these games and can say they all rock; you might also want to try zombie Apocalypse, Fat Princess, Everyday Shooter, Buzz Quiz show, Detuned, Everybody's putter golf w/Toro, GTI Club + Rally cote D'Azur, Aquanauts Holiday (Chinese version), and Resistance 1 & 2.

Uncharted 2! Love that game, sorry I didn't had time to play with others.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

i dont like raing games either but pacific rift is damn good because theres lava and lots of crashing and shrapnel

In The End , There Will Be Only Chaos