By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Suggest some PS3 'Must Have' Games

adriane23 said:
Flower on the PSN is a great and unique game.

Disgaia 3 since you like strategy games.

Batman: AA

TEKKEN 6

Folklore - great story and fighting system

Assassin's Creed 2

BlazBlue

Fokelore!  That's another I was interested in.  Game looks beautiful.  Love the atmosphere from what I can see.  It didn't really get good reveiws though did it?  But just from the style and art I may just have to get that

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
redvibez said:
ameratsu said:
Darc Requiem said:
ameratsu said:
Haze, Lair, Vampire Rain, and Tony Hawk Ride are good games to start with.

Now that just wrong Ameratsu. You should be ashamed LOL

Well... every even semi-worthwhile game is bound to mentioned in a thread like this. But what about the games that are horrible? Nobody mentions those. That's where I come in.

But then its not a "Must Have" if its horrible =P. Oh and don't get Haze... lol.

Haha.  In the beginning I thought Haze looked like it was going to be good, but yeah, from further reading on it since it was released, I was no longer so interested.

Hawk said:
adriane23 said:
Flower on the PSN is a great and unique game.

Disgaia 3 since you like strategy games.

Batman: AA

TEKKEN 6

Folklore - great story and fighting system

Assassin's Creed 2

BlazBlue

Fokelore!  That's another I was interested in.  Game looks beautiful.  Love the atmosphere from what I can see.  It didn't really get good reveiws though did it?  But just from the style and art I may just have to get that

I was pretty sure it got good reviews, but if it didn't.......F*CK THE REVIEWS!!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls Demons Souls :)

uncharted1&2, Killzone2, little big planet, infamous, Metal Gear Solid4, God of War, demon's soul and so on

Around the Network

If you want epic horror buy fucking Siren Blood Curse!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

Ooooo.  I do love horror.  Siren Blood Curse you say?

If you really want to play on MGS2 why not try playing it through an emulator, you will need quite a powerful PC. VISIT http://pcsx2.net/ for more info, if you need the bios, then let me know;)
Good PS3 games yeah there are lots, but other ppl already listed them for me hehe.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Megaman 9
Megaman 10 (2010)
ModNation Racers (2010)
Metal Gear Solid 4
BlazBlue
Demon's Souls
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online (Tekken 6 sucked, so, there's still Tekken 5 people online)
MAG

Remember to try demos where available.

Hawk said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Ooooo.  I do love horror.  Siren Blood Curse you say?

May I suggest that you import that Asian version. It is a bit cheaper then the PSN version plus it is uncensored