By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW2 Ranked Higher On PS3 than 360

That's because it's clearly the better version of the game, by a whole 0.5%. I don't even know why people buy the 360 version.

Around the Network

First reply won the thread.

I bought Ps3 version on release day, I got 360 version for christmas, After playing them both through, ITs my opinion the PS3 version looks a little better, they are very close, Game play is about the same, only difference is controller, On the online side of things, on the 360 multiplayer at times I had a lot of lag, on the ps3 version no lag.

360 version of Batman is ranked higher then the PS3 version. It must be better

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/batmanarkhamasylum?q=Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/batmanarkhamasylum?q=Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum

360 version of Bayonetta is ranked higher than the PS3 version. It must be better, too.

Oh wait..it is=/

Around the Network

.5 more.......hoo-rah?

Epic!

I can't believe I almost got this for the Xbox 360! That .5% really helped me in making my decision, thanks bro!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

So I guess I should go trade in my 360 version huh?

dirkd2323 said:
I bought Ps3 version on release day, I got 360 version for christmas, After playing them both through, ITs my opinion the PS3 version looks a little better, they are very close, Game play is about the same, only difference is controller, On the online side of things, on the 360 multiplayer at times I had a lot of lag, on the ps3 version no lag.

Sorry you have that backwards. They look the same and if you REALLY want to nitpick and find something then the 360 version looks slightly better. The online is about the same, but I definately had more laggy players on PSN (less players and more of them use wifi).