By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamekult FF13 import review - 7/10 - its a bad RPG, a bad FF

who the fuk is gamekult?? i have never heard f them??? im srry but until i here wat the big reviewers (IE. gamespot, IGN, RPGfan etc) say about it im going to take these current reviews with a grain of salt and consider them untrustworthy

Around the Network
reaver_x said:
who the fuk is gamekult?? i have never heard f them??? im srry but until i here wat the big reviewers (IE. gamespot, IGN, RPGfan etc) say about it im going to take these current reviews with a grain of salt and consider them untrustworthy

Oh wait, so because you don't speak French (probably) and don't know the site, it's worthless?

Maybe you should redirect your world view to contain other things aside from the 'big' English sites? That's like drooling over the oscar films where you barely get anything else aside from Hollywood films because it's all that typical "we are the world, who else is there out there that can do anything?"-view.

FFVI the PS One version got a low score...it is not the FFVI version on the SNES... Makes more sense btw.

People just want to get attention. I felt the demo was pretty good

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

I'd just like to take this opportunity to LOL at the individual who asserted that FFX is the best game in the series before admitting that it was the first one they played. It's the same for just about every single person who think FFX is the best one. And that goes for FFVII as well. Frankly it's getting a bit tiresome.

People need to either develop some self-awareness, like that other guy in this thread did, or just admit that the series is plagued by the rehashing it can't survive without.

Around the Network

Gamekult are not the only game review site that has dissed FFXIII. It has been changed dramatically to cater for casual gamers in more ways than one.

If you find this game boring and a lack of challenge well you have been warned. Japanese gamers have been let down by FFXIII.

March 2010 and this game will hit Europe and North American shores. Two months time and a boat load of news and reviews will released which will probably be mostly praising the game and hyping it as the best FF game ever.

GTA IV, Modern Warfare 2 and Resident Evil 5 still taste sour to the countless gamers who found those games too have fallen so short of the unrealistically high expectations.

At the end of the day it will be you who will have the final say when judging the game.

Playing an imported Japanese  copy of FFXIII- the game would suck unless you are Japanese or could speak Japanese. All those Japanese characters would not make any sense to a non-Japanese speaking person. It would be like doing an Advanced Calculus or Physics exam and you have not done anything for the entire semester.