By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My friend wants to buy a DS and I called him a girl, whos right?

binary solo said:
Why is PSP off the menu? Does buying a PSP turn you into an arsehole or something? I'd definitely want my BFF to become a girl over becoming an arsehole.

But I fully support the assertion that the DS is the most mature gaming system on the market. This is totally obvious because the only people I see on TV ads for the DS are old women. And now there is the DS LL which is like books that are published in large print for people with bad eyesight. So clearly the DS is the gaming system for the over 50's.

So the question isn't do you mind if your firend turns into a girl, but do you want your friend to turn into an old woman? Old women have their advantages, chiefly among them is no PMT because they are post menopausal. But then they have their disadvantages in that their tits tend to hang down to their knees and so become much less a personal asset. However if you like toothless cougars (some people do) then a DS is almost a guaranteed win for you. A $100 investment in a the transformative powers of the DS is much better than the thousands you'd pay for gender reassignment and rapid aging treatments.

Forget the powah of teh c3ll. We now have the transgenderisingageificationism of da DS!!

PSP is off the menu because its very cinematic. When you're looking at someone whos chief response to a cutscene is the skip button no matter whether its Batman or Uncharted 2 theres really no point in a PSP.

How can the DS be an old womans system when all the advertisements I see are hot chicks playing Zelda? Hot chicks who play Zelda aren't old women by any stretch. If its just hot girls who play the system because the advertisements do tell me so then I challenge your assertion that the DS-Lite does anything more than simple gender reassignment.

Men as they get old turn into women anyway so I don't think that the DS LL would have much effect there, and you have to be old first before you'd actually want one. Any old men who buy the systems are already women so I propose that the DS LL does not age already old people and does not turn people into women who are already women in all but the gender on their birth certificate.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
binary solo said:
Why is PSP off the menu? Does buying a PSP turn you into an arsehole or something? I'd definitely want my BFF to become a girl over becoming an arsehole.

But I fully support the assertion that the DS is the most mature gaming system on the market. This is totally obvious because the only people I see on TV ads for the DS are old women. And now there is the DS LL which is like books that are published in large print for people with bad eyesight. So clearly the DS is the gaming system for the over 50's.

So the question isn't do you mind if your firend turns into a girl, but do you want your friend to turn into an old woman? Old women have their advantages, chiefly among them is no PMT because they are post menopausal. But then they have their disadvantages in that their tits tend to hang down to their knees and so become much less a personal asset. However if you like toothless cougars (some people do) then a DS is almost a guaranteed win for you. A $100 investment in a the transformative powers of the DS is much better than the thousands you'd pay for gender reassignment and rapid aging treatments.

Forget the powah of teh c3ll. We now have the transgenderisingageificationism of da DS!!

PSP is off the menu because its very cinematic. When you're looking at someone whos chief response to a cutscene is the skip button no matter whether its Batman or Uncharted 2 theres really no point in a PSP.

How can the DS be an old womans system when all the advertisements I see are hot chicks playing Zelda? Hot chicks who play Zelda aren't old women by any stretch. If its just hot girls who play the system because the advertisements do tell me so then I challenge your assertion that the DS-Lite does anything more than simple gender reassignment.

Men as they get old turn into women anyway so I don't think that the DS LL would have much effect there, and you have to be old first before you'd actually want one. Any old men who buy the systems are already women so I propose that the DS LL does not age already old people and does not turn people into women who are already women in all but the gender on their birth certificate.

I call that cherry picking. You are only using the advertising for one recent game as the basis for your assertion that the transormational power of the DS is converstion to hawt chickness. That Zelda game is specifically being marketed using a nubile young thing precisely to distract people from the true power of the DS. Making you think it is the elixir of feminine youthfulness, when it is the exact opposite. You're only hope is to regularly give you friend dead leg punches, especially when he is actually playing the DS. That way you prevent the transormational process.

The people who are immune are kids under 15, people who are already female and, as you rightly point out, old dudes because they are already old women in essence if not in physical form. I am almost into the old dude category so I may get myself a DS one day.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

I call that cherry picking. You are only using the advertising for one recent game as the basis for your assertion that the transormational power of the DS is converstion to hawt chickness. That Zelda game is specifically being marketed using a nubile young thing precisely to distract people from the true power of the DS. Making you think it is the elixir of feminine youthfulness, when it is the exact opposite. You're only hope is to regularly give you friend dead leg punches, especially when he is actually playing the DS. That way you prevent the transormational process.

The people who are immune are kids under 15, people who are already female and, as you rightly point out, old dudes because they are already old women in essence if not in physical form. I am almost into the old dude category so I may get myself a DS one day after I become an old man.

I must defer to your wisdom here completely. Though have you heard that Words of Wisdom might be a female? In that case wisdom is very feminine and its even more complete proof that the DS is a feminising system.

Tease.

This isn't even an appropriate question...this isn't two people's opinions, nor is it really two sides of an argument. One has a want (the DS), the other has an opinion (about a boy having a DS). So there's really no 'right' person nor a 'wrong' person, however the guy wanting the DS is right. I know many guys that own DS', and not a single one of them owns Nintendogs or Style-anything...they have Mario Kart, they have Dragon Quest IV or whatever, Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, etc...and they did not grow breasts. Proof.

Bah!

Squilliam said:
If they made a Jazz pokemon would that make you happy?

Doesn't matter, because according to Fake Cosby of the video I posted, the damage is already done.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
Why is PSP off the menu? Does buying a PSP turn you into an arsehole or something?

Acquiring a PSP turns you into a corporate shilling mock fanboy.  Here is proof:

Squilliam said:

I find your lack of logic... disturbing.

According to your logic, your friend might actually be an old man.  For all we know, your friend's name might be Benjamin Buttons.  And yes, it takes a lack of logic to match a lack of logic.

Toddifer said:
This isn't even an appropriate question...this isn't two people's opinions, nor is it really two sides of an argument. One has a want (the DS), the other has an opinion (about a boy having a DS). So there's really no 'right' person nor a 'wrong' person, however the guy wanting the DS is right. I know many guys that own DS', and not a single one of them owns Nintendogs or Style-anything...they have Mario Kart, they have Dragon Quest IV or whatever, Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, etc...and they did not grow breasts. Proof.

WAIT A SECOND.  How do we know that avatar pic isn't a photo of you and you don't own a DS? Hmm....

richardhutnik said:
Squilliam said:

According to your logic, your friend might actually be an old man.  For all we know, your friend's name might be Benjamin Buttons.  And yes, it takes a lack of logic to match a lack of logic.

For all I know you might be my friend posting on this site! How do I know you're not Benjamin Button posting on Vgchartz who is also my friend in real life?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
richardhutnik said:

According to your logic, your friend might actually be an old man.  For all we know, your friend's name might be Benjamin Button.  And yes, it takes a lack of logic to match a lack of logic.

For all I know you might be my friend posting on this site! How do I know you're not Benjamin Button posting on Vgchartz who is also my friend in real life?

I would NOT be mooching $100 off you to buy a DS.  I actually lent someone money so they could buy a DSi system, so there .  As for myself being Benjamin Button, no comment (this is neither denial or admittance, just needing to give you something to think about besides thinking that DS systems cause gender changes).