By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My friend wants to buy a DS and I called him a girl, whos right?

So we were walking together, just chatting peacefully when my friend dropped the bomb.

Friend: "So, like, I was thinking of buying a DS lite for pokemon.

Me: "Say WHAAAAT"

Friend: "Yeah I want to be able to pull out a gaming system when im doing something boring like waiting around"

Me: "Get away from me you freak!"

Friend: "No, im serious I want to buy a DS Lite with pokemon from xxxxx (not be named) for $150, can you spot me a hundie"

Me: "And turn one of my best friends into a girl?"

Friend: "Well I'll take the tits but you can keep the vag."

...... AND SO ON.

So do I become a DS enabler and help my friend get a DS and possibly a set of tits to go with it or do I deny my friend and hope he forgets about it in a week or two?

Tease.

Around the Network

Something tells me you want him to get the DS...and the set of tits.

let him get the DS, he turns in to a girl and you can have him as a girlfriend, win win

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

^but then he lost he boyfriend?

Cougarman said:
let him get the DS, he turns in to a girl and you can have him as a girlfriend, win win

Wouldn't that be wierd? I mean if your male friend turned into a girl then wanted to go out with you would you accept it?

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Cougarman said:

Wouldn't that be wierd? I mean if your male friend turned into a girl then wanted to go out with you would you accept it?

Depends on how hot the rest of him is as well as the tits... If he looks like a guy just with boobs, then no.  But if he did a full transformation and looks and sounds and acts like a girl, I'd think about it

is this a joke thread?
if not you are cruel....

if u the DS it will grow on him and weeks later he will get the vag thus completing hes/her transformation make you right

nightsurge said:
Squilliam said:
Cougarman said:

Depends on how hot the rest of him is as well as the tits... If he looks like a guy just with boobs, then no.  But if he did a full transformation and looks and sounds and acts like a girl, I'd think about it

You would consider it? What about the complaining. I could not go one day whilst having a period without complaining. Though I suppose if I owned a DS and had 'my' period I could lie in bed and take my mind off it.

Tease.

Your friend is right because he took the tits

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?