By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played with your DS?

Mine was an hour or two ago, playing Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen, which I got with Christmas money.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Last Knight, playing Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Yesterday playing Final Fantasy Echoes of Time with three friends.

Yesterday - Spirit Tracks.

I was playing DQV.
I picked Debora to marry just for the hell of it and it actually let you.
And then minutes later, I suddenly have 2 kids borned and thought, where's the sex scene?

Around the Network

LordTheNightKnight said:

Mine was an hour or two ago, playing Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen, which I got with Christmas money.

Good choice ;o)

Mine was yesterday night, playing the same game as you (DQ IV) and I'm nearly in the end (52 hours gameplay)

After that, I'm gonna buy DQ V. Reviewers say that's a way better game than the 4th one.

Me and a friend were going to head out on the town last night, so when I was at his apartment and he was getting ready I sat down and played some Spirit Tracks.

Portable gaming rocks.

Yesterday:A friend and I were trying out some of the harder puzzles of Layton and the Diabolical Box

The 23rd or so I think. Playing Viva Pinata, and then it ran out of battery juice. It's now recharged, I just have to feel like playing it again.

if DS means also DSi ^_^ than about 10 hours ( Professor Layton 2 ).