By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played with your DS?

yesterday, playing spirit tracks!

Around the Network

a week ago, i was playing metroid prime hunters

A couple of days ago when I was replaying Kirby's Canvas Curse. I'm probably going to play my DS more when I have more money to buy either Bowser's Inside Story or Spirit Tracks.  But right now I'm actually focusing more on PC gaming.

Also its great to see so much love for Dragon Quest in this thread. Hopefully more people will play them over time.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Tonight playing Dragon Ball: Origins

MANUELF said:

Careful with that one.  It starts out real fun...but then halfway through the game it DRAAAAAAGS on and the game becomes one of the most boring and repetative games out there.  At least that I've ever played.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

over a year ago, I stopped using my DS lite ever since I bought my self the PSP.

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
MANUELF said:

Careful with that one.  It starts out real fun...but then halfway through the game it DRAAAAAAGS on and the game becomes one of the most boring and repetative games out there.  At least that I've ever played.

Bad news then. 2 days ago playing the same game, just learned the Kame Hame Ha

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Yesterday - Playing local single-card mulitplayer Spirit Tracks (incredibly fun!)

Off-topic - Can anybody recommend some fun local/single-card multiplayer games? Does phantom hourglass have it?

Yesterday with Sprirt Tracks. I plan to more today but I just woke up. Also everyone here seems to play Sprirt Tracks often

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I think I last played my DS when Pokemon Platinum came out, but that was only because my friend bought it and wanted me to try it out so I could buy it too.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!