By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first console?

Technically my first console was an Atari 2600 which my parents already owned before I was born.

But then they sold that early into my life....and then around the time I was 3 years old, I was given an NES with Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda. An epic duo of gaming to start my life.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Homeroids said:
Some generic pong thing that had about 10 variants of the classic tennis style "Pong".

But after that - the Mattel Intellivision. Loved it.

My first one was a pong console with 4 variants, my second an Intellivision, that console rocked!

lol, we are showing our age. The Space Invaders generation :)

Homeroids said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Homeroids said:
Some generic pong thing that had about 10 variants of the classic tennis style "Pong".

But after that - the Mattel Intellivision. Loved it.

My first one was a pong console with 4 variants, my second an Intellivision, that console rocked!

lol, we are showing our age. The Space Invaders generation :)

Oh yeah... Intellivision saved my pocket money from those greedy, devilish arcades! 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

an apf m-1000, bought it at a garage sale for a buck, what a strange looking machine, didn't have a switch box, so I never used it
sure wish I still had it
First Console I was actually able to play was the nes

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEGA GENISES

Around the Network

Atari 2600

Good times.....good times

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

A GBA, I only owned portable consoles until...a few days from now! Then I will have a Wii :)

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Atari 2600 and a commodore 64.. both pretty awesome...both STILL functioning to date.. cough cough 360 :)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

For me, it started with some Game & Watch. My first home console was a NES.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Atari 2600. First game: Missile Command.

LIVE: Bassa BR

PSN: Bassa_Brazil

Currently playing: SuperMeat Boy - Massa Effect 2