By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New VGchartz poll ps3 domination WoW!!

the Which system had the best 2009? poll is dominated by ps3 players like my self wat do u guys think about that??? lol

Around the Network

Even when you take into account that there are more PS3 fans on this site than 360 ones (equally to Nintendo ones), they couldn't have made such a huge difference.

The PS3 had the best games this year, and almost everybody sees it.

PS3 had a great year. I think it will continue on and on.

I think the PS3 will have an Amazing year in 2010 and it will surpass 360 total sales (around Q1 2011).Especially if natal and Halo reach does'nt bring enough sales. Common, There is so many good first party games coming to PS3 next year. It will be a fantastic year for Sony and PS3 players.

PS: Lol...You can't call me a Fanboy I don't own a PS3 and I love my Wii60 duo...but I have eyes.

This year was excellent for PS3 owners.

It's as simple as that.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Superb 09 and i hope and expect 10 to be swell as well!

I voted PS3 not for their games, but for turning their slumping sales around with the price drop.

In other news of the weird, the sun rose today.

I voted for the PS3 based on how well of a year it had, not based on console preference. I prefer my 360 out of all of my consoles, that, however, does not discount the amazing year the PS3 has had.

Well in my opinion PS3 did have the best year in games!!! I'm sure it will top itself in 2010 with GT5 & GOW3!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller