By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New VGchartz poll ps3 domination WoW!!

Even my 360 fanboy friends at school want to play U2 which surprises me.

Around the Network

people can see it had the best year even if they dont own a PS3....

deskpro2k3 said:
I'm curious about why some voted for 360.

The 360 had a great line-up this year, that's why. I voted for the 360 as I enjoyed the 360's line-up the most this year. After that I'd have to go with the DS and then close behind the Wii.

TBH the only exclusive 2009 PS3 game I'm even remotely interested in is Uncharted 2. Other than that it's pretty meh...

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

i voted for the PSP for teh lulz. and then the poll gave me a finger

|||
||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||
|||

something like that

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

2009 was a fantastic year for the PS3! people who think other wise...well either don't have a PS3 or slept under a rock through out 2009.

Around the Network

The PS3 is doing great, it got the best games released this year and its a great reliable system with some excellent features ie bluray. The price drop made a big difference I think, like everyone know, the PS3 is a good deal now.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

iLLmaticV3 said:
The PS3 did a complete 360 this year (No pun intended) and kept bringing quality games month after month and the slim/price cut beat practically everybody's expectations. It most definitely had the best 2009

If it did 360 it would be at the same place it started.

kutasek said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
The PS3 did a complete 360 this year (No pun intended) and kept bringing quality games month after month and the slim/price cut beat practically everybody's expectations. It most definitely had the best 2009

shhhh....nobody's ever heard of a 180 before...

You spin me right round baby, right round like a record baby, right round round round

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
kutasek said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

shhhh....nobody's ever heard of a 180 before...

You spin me right round baby, right round like a record baby, right round round round

Oh geez, fail on my part. Thanks for correcting me guys

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!