By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree KZ2 is better

Around the Network

This has nothing to do with any other console, we're talking about two PS3 games here. I actually find the gameplay to be superior in Killzone maybe because it's very visceral in feel or because all I've been playing so far is the multiplayer mode where the objectives change every 4 or so minutes. The game has more of a team feeling and I like that.

I'll probably really enjoy MAG too which I'm looking forward to, hopefully the devs didn't screw it up :P

Barozi said:
Disagree.

Except for graphics, MW2 is superior in every aspect.
While Killzone 2 is a "good" game, MW2 is "awesome". Quite a gap between those two.

This apart from Killzone wasn't good it was average at best.

And this is coming from a PS3 owner....MW2 is far far far better MP and SP

I prefer KZ2. Especially when it comes to clan matches and you have actual team work. There used to be alot of teamwork in everything when the game first launched but after they patched it [do to complaints from obvious cod fans] most people play it like lone wolves...

4 ≈ One

Baggins said:
News just in!!!!

Most PS3 fanboys prefer KZ2.

What a surprise.

...I disagree FTR

So because somebody prefers KZ2 over MW2, he's a PS3 fanboy? You sure it has nothing to do with your bigotry?

OT: I honestly prefer MW2's online. KZ2 is going in a right direction, but there are lots of flaws I can't be bothered to point out right now (because I've done so in other threads many times). Still, I expect better results in KZ3.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

I agree Killzone is really under rated, all killzone needs is coop, maybe some special opp type stuff, but coop mainly. MW2 is a great game, but there all pritty much the same, killzone is in a class of its own. Killzone 3 will be amazing !! Reading other comments, my opinion is not because im a fan boy, I own a PS3 and 360, Its based on what I like to play, Plus if you only have a 360 and don't know much about Killzone 2 , As a gamer you may want to check it out before making comments you may regret. 

Hmmm, I look forward to getting Killzone 2 to compare the two. At least from what I gather, KZ2 is far better than KZ1 which highly disappointed me.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I haven't played Modern Warfare 2 yet, but if it is anything like the first then it is superior...

I don't buy shooters that don't have local multiplayer.

both are good but mw2 maps are shit, kz2 maps are far better, i will give nod to kz2 the multiplayer was really good.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...