By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The "I own this game" button

are people still having problems uploading? The Call to undefined function ImageCreateFromJPEG() in... was a system problem due to some of the server updates which has been resolved. (Not sure how long it was broke, a few days maybe).

Not sure what would cause"Sorry, we only allow uploading GIF / JPEG / PNG images" problem, except maybe a bad image. Can you view the image in a web browser?

PS: When using internet explorer, I copy the image to the clipboard (right-click and say copy), just use PAINT, and then paste it, next pick file, save-as, set the type to jpeg, and put in the file name. Then upload that.

Around the Network

I copied the image from IE, pasted it into Photoshop, flattened it and saved as a JPEG....that didn't work.
saved as a PNG....that didn't work.
i hosted the image on imageshack (i thought maybe this site doesn't host it's own or something)...that didn't work.
finally i made the JPEG smaller thinking it might have been too large, but they all got that same message.

@TWRoO Did ya already tried an other browser like Firefox?

TWRoO said:
I copied the image from IE, pasted it into Photoshop, flattened it and saved as a JPEG....that didn't work.
i hosted the image on imageshack (i thought maybe this site doesn't host it's own or something)...that didn't work.
finally i made the JPEG smaller thinking it might have been too large, but they all got that same message.

What OS do you have?

I was wondering, in the profile, the games I own... can we make them ordered in any way? Or is it the order we add them the only way to list them. Options like listen them by console, date of purchase, etc??

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Check out my collection so far folks. I'm nowhere near done, but it sure does look purty.

All games added. Current count = 370.

EDIT:  Hmm, forgot about PC games.  I have only a few, though... 

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

naznatips said:
Check out my collection so far folks. I'm nowhere near done, but it sure does look purty.

Yup it does.  

* Everytime when I see someone's games I think OMG I forgot to add that game to my list X_X*.

I love this button! 209 boxarts so far :D

And in response to that contest someone suggested. Biggest collection would be easy to cheat. What about best collection? Best layout of games etc... pitty I can't arrange the games.

jlauro said:
TWRoO said:

What OS do you have?

erm Windows ME i think...or 2000 (checks)...oh!, it's XP....why does that matter though, surely it's still a JPEG file

@konnichiwa, no because i don't have any.

If it would let me add photos i would be adding as much of my MegaDrive games as i can remember (so probably about 10 games ...though i had about 20 i think) because none of the ones i owned are currently added for MD.