By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: New Grand Theft Auto to be unveiled in E3 2010

Awesome! I hope its a full GTA5 and not some weird shit like they did with Vice/Liberty city stories.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Awesome! I hope its a full GTA5 and not some weird shit like they did with Vice/Liberty city stories.

All they really did was San Andreas it but with the same location

You know what I would love? A GTA game that takes place in the wild west...

A patapon can dream :/

patapon said:

Red Dead Redemption is the closest you will get to that.

Carl2291 said:
patapon said:

Red Dead Redemption is the closest you will get to that.

ye really they r making a game exactly like GTA but in the wild west alrdy lol

Around the Network

I doubt it. I think the next GTA will be for next generation.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I want a brand new location. Not Vice City or San Andreas even though they were both great but a brand new place. And definitely not a remade city like Liberty City.

Hate to be the first to say it, but I would hope its a Wii one. 360 got like 3 already, share the wealth.....

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

@snake612

Why ? They are in trouble and they actually released atleast 3 GTAs per Gen.

GTA 1-2 GTA 1969 london on PS1 and GTA 3 Vice City and San andreas on PS2 on PSP various storys and until now GTA 4 on Ps3/Xbox360. They stated already that they have troubles and the GTA4 add ons havent sold as good as they thought. They will definetly release a GTA in the next 2 years for PS3 and Xbox360. There is no reason to wait for the next gen first the next gen consoles have to sell. so a gta succesor wont be released in the first year of a console lifespan lets say the consoles will be released in december 2012 and they wait 2 years until they release it then they release it december 2014 that would be 5 years.

patapon said:

hehehe ,  Hav'ya heard. or THIS game pardna?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.