By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games/consoles/others did you get for Christmas?

God of War Collection, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, Monopoly(wii), Borderlands(360)

Black 360 controller, Black Wiimote and Nunchuck

Around the Network

Assassin's Creed II

And Lost Season 5 in Blu-Ray!!

Only 1 game, LittleBigPlanet PSP

I did get 10 blu-ray movies and a dozen CDs

Lemme see here...

Let's start off with some holiday spirit... zombie style!

Dead Space: Extraction (Wii), Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Wii), and Silent Hill Shattered Memories (Wii) bring me some scary shenanigans.

But let's not forget the platformers too, with Rabbids Go Home (Wii) and Klonoa (Wii) bounding to bring me Christmas cheer.

Oh, and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS) makes it six games in total. I'd say it's a pretty good haul. Now to play them all. Wish me luck!

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

ninja gaiden sigma 2 and borderlands

Around the Network

A 12 Megapixel Nikon Coolpix and The Crystal Bearers. And $275 so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nobody got me nothing, guess thats what happens when you grow up. But i did buy myself GT5Prologue and BIAHH for myself, bought my sister scribble nauts for the DSi, and my brother a coat.

saitek gaming keyboard
steam gifts - trine & torchlight

also... socks

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I didn't get it but I'm finally able to afford Muramasa: The Demon Blade. This will be the last game I'll purchase in 2009.

ameratsu said:

saitek gaming keyboard
steam gifts - trine & torchlight

also... socks

I like getting socks, didn't get any this year though, I have about 30-35 pairs so getting more seems a little excessive