By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games/consoles/others did you get for Christmas?

I bought my parents a Wii, with NSMB, Wii Fit Plus and Sonic and Mario at the Winter Games. And then I got Dead Space extraction to play with my brother since we're both fans of DeadSpace.

Around the Network

I am guessing the OP lives in Australia. Here in America, Christmas isn't until tomorrow.

My best friend bought me Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and I got myself Deadside Chronicles. My Secret Santa bought me Blaster Master and the original Kirby, ckgc17 bought me My Life as a Darklord and Winter of Melodias, Fossil bought me Contra Rebirth, and Maelstrome bought me the SNES Kirby. Rainbird gifted me Torchlight and Deus Ex for the PC. And I haven't even opened my presents yet!

Riachu said:
I am guessing the OP lives in Australia. Here in America, Christmas isn't until tomorrow.

If you add your Secret Santa Wii codes, I'm sure Santa would have brought you something by now...

No games for Christmas!
I got money, so I can save up for next year's crazy Q1 line-up!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
silicon said:
I bought my parents a Wii, with NSMB, Wii Fit Plus and Sonic and Mario at the Winter Games. And then I got Dead Space extraction to play with my brother since we're both fans of DeadSpace.

How did your parents like those?

Take my love, take my land..

noname2200 said:
Riachu said:

If you add your Secret Santa Wii codes, I'm sure Santa would have brought you something by now...

My secret santa is probably waiting until tomorrow for me to receive it.

My family does not buy gifts, ever. Instead, we all buy gift cards to the mall and go spend a full day there a day or so after Xmas. Since there is an Ebgames at the mall, all of it will go towards games :) As far as my girlfriend goes, no idea till tom!

I don't think I'm getting anything gaming related.

Maybe a new PC together with my brother, but you never know with my dad. My brother and I already asked for that numeruous times.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Simulacrum said:
silicon said:

How did your parents like those?

I'll let you know tomorrow. I'm really hoping they'll use Wii Fit.