By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide up! PS3 1 million!!

CGI-Quality said:
PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crow served......nam, nam, nam................

INDEED!!!

ñam ñam!!!

so tasty.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network

Nam nam?lolwut?

"1 million units!" "Bwahaaahaaaa!" I had my doubts about PS3 reaching that extra zero but it made it and I'm happy.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Ooh and America Software!

told you all from last year this would happen wondering if next week will be higher sales for the 3 consoles or not

i see ps3 being in the 800k- 950k range next week

every1s down yoy but not the ps3

also my prediction of the gap being down to 5.8 was correct i see it being down to 5.4 b4 2010 starts

Play Me

Around the Network

PS3 is officially a sales monster!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

MS better get on with that $50 drop on the 360 arcade (before I buy it). They have to be looking at these numbers with some concern.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Holy crap @ Cabela...

Good job Ps3.

Xen said:
YES!

No other game could've propelled the PS3 THAT high. My predtiction was right, and I can't wait for The Game of the Generation!

Much as fans of the HD Twins would like to think otherwise, the Game of the Generation has already been released. Hint: The title rhymes with, "Bee Shorts," and it's sold several times more than FFXIII ever will.

Re, PS3 sales and "Wii is doomed": An aggressive price-cut and one of the most hotly anticipated core games of the season in Japan, and the Wii still outsells it this week by a half-million. I think that's all that needs to be said.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom