By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide up! PS3 1 million!!

mario64 said:

@slowmo : wow you look really bitter... It's not our fault the 360 is outsold worldwide by the PS3 by 200k consoles every week.

No amount of damage control will change those facts. Get over it.

LOL

I look forward to talking to you more in September this year, there will be a lot of crow to be served.

Around the Network

I propose that people with the most deep and touching faith in Natal are bestowed with South African honorary citizenship

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
I propose that people with the most deep and touching faith in Natal are bestowed with South African honorary citizenship

If that was directed towards me it was in error as I don't happen to think Microsoft need Natal to beat Sony next xmas. 

slowmo said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

If that was directed towards me it was in error as I don't happen to think Microsoft need Natal to beat Sony next xmas. 

Bold statement, but... By now they swapped their rankings in weekly sales several times, so, jokes apart, I won't deny the possibility.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
slowmo said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

Bold statement, but... By now they swapped their rankings in weekly sales several times, so, jokes apart, I won't deny the possibility.

The real tragedy is my statement cannot be tested as true unless Natal's release slips (unlikely) or Microsoft somehow lose next xmas even with Natal launched (possible).  Whatever happens this year it will be interesting. 

I don't mind jokes, I just didn't want to be put into the category of poster that thinks Natal will automatically succeed.  I'm excited about the prospects the technology will bring but not to the extent I'm not realistic enough to realise the hardware is nothing without outstanding software.

Around the Network

I congratulate the ps3 for its statistically 1 million week